Mailbag: How would You Rate this Offseason

CCBoy

Reaction score
My answer is it was dull, because of the non actions and FA participation.
Because it was not to the fans liking, many will say it is the worst. But will it be?
The Cowboys have done so good at getting talent for full roster that developing players are earning actual value. Mix that real value with need to retain top roster producers and there is the problem.

Dallas wants to keep Prescott and that will not come cheap to retain him. Add in two NFL positional top shelf players and money gets scarce quickly. Youth has to keep being picked and in team direction maximized. Still have the talent to challenge the Eagles and San Francisco.

To this fan, this season indicators will be two games against Philadelphia, against San Francisco, and against Kansas City. A minimum will be winning 2 of those games...let's go!

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
C.

If they are going to get a new head coach next year, then yeah, maybe B.

Draft was ok-ish.

kskboys

Reaction score
Thats a triviality: every draft can be really good or really bad in the future. That statement has essentially no value at all.

Tomorrow the weather will be either good or bad. Thats the same Statement. You could also say: well i ha e no clue how the weather will be tomorrow.

Lets Stick to what we k ow right now. For me that draft was not good. I was thinking about a d+. But the Center was a good pick so i decided to go with a c-.
So, you're saying the draft cannot be really good or really bad, but then you state that it was really bad.

You are making zero sense. Your statements have no value at all.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
One of the worst off seasons in team history. Can't rate the draft yet. I though last years was good on paper, but it sucked on the field.

Everything else was as bad as it gets. Even worse than most other Jerry years.