Mailbag: who stood out in mini camp

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After the disaster at LB last year I agree this year looks to be very much improved. Replacing undersized Bell (back to S) with a real LB is a step in the right direction. Same with moving Clark back where he belongs. Love the LB corp look and expect big things this year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the article was a bunch of nothing being said. We already knew all this. I do think Flournoy will shock. I think he and Brooks will see the 53 man roster and get in games. I think Tolbert might get cut or traded. Odd man out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the article was a bunch of nothing being said. We already knew all this. I do think Flournoy will shock. I think he and Brooks will see the 53 man roster and get in games. I think Tolbert might get cut or traded. Odd man out.
You're not a fan off off season news i see. :laugh:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
More praise for Flournoy is excellent news. I love his game. He is a physical receiver with vice grip hands. And he is a ridiculous athlete. 39.5 inch vertical. 4.44 40. 11 foot broad jump. That’s impressive at 6 feet and over 200 lbs.

I don’t want to compare him to Dez Bryant, because that would be a ridiculous comparison.

But his game reminds me of Dez Bryant. Flournoy’s most impressive plays in college were the ones where he was lined up as an outside receiver, and just bullied CBs in jump ball situations.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
More praise for Flournoy is excellent news. I love his game. He is a physical receiver with vice grip hands. And he is a ridiculous athlete. 39.5 inch vertical. 4.44 40. 11 foot broad jump. That’s impressive at 6 feet and over 200 lbs.

I don’t want to compare him to Dez Bryant, because that would be a ridiculous comparison.

But his game reminds me of Dez Bryant. Flournoy’s most impressive plays in college were the ones where he was lined up as an outside receiver, and just bullied CBs in jump ball situations.
If that’s correct , we can use him in the red Zone, that is one of the needed items, After Dez we don’t have a WR who can bully the jump ball situations