Make no mistake about it I hate the Eagles

starfan1

Reaction score
these guys somehow keep finding ways to add talent. Dodson gives them legit threats at all 3 WR spots. I am not sure where AJ Brown was drafted but the other 2 are 1st rounders so they have possibly 3 first rounders at WR position. Another at RB and a solid TE. I think they lost Kelce ay center otherwise the 2nd best line in league is still in tact

meanwhile in Dallas jerry cant get the 4th best WR in the league signed. not sure how Philly manages the cap but they find ways to keep adding. Hopefully their defense stinks and Hurts keeps being hurts

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
these guys somehow keep finding ways to add talent. Dodson gives them legit threats at all 3 WR spots. I am not sure where AJ Brown was drafted but the other 2 are 1st rounders so they have possibly 3 first rounders at WR position. Another at RB and a solid TE. I think they lost Kelce ay center otherwise the 2nd best line in league is still in tact

meanwhile in Dallas jerry cant get the 4th best WR in the league signed. not sure how Philly manages the cap but they find ways to keep adding. Hopefully their defense stinks and Hurts keeps being hurts
Dotson isn't very good though. He isnt a guy defenses need to be overly concerned with. Where I do like the trade from the Eagles point of view is that he can play inside and outside. Allowing them to move Smith around. Dotson also should be more effective and efficient as a #3 with two elite WR's. However decent #'3 CB's should be able to man him up.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dotson isn't very good though. He isnt a guy defenses need to be overly concerned with. Where I do like the trade from the Eagles point of view is that he can play inside and outside. Allowing them to move Smith around. Dotson also should be more effective and efficient as a #3 with two elite WR's. However decent #'3 CB's should be able to man him up.
hes also going to get better QB play. Better line play which in turn will aid him

Sydla

Reaction score

Roseman is a better GM than Jerry is. He manages the cap better than we do. He's not afraid of making a splash or two in FA. He's not afraid of being aggressive. He also sees a mistake early and tries to get out from under it. He's always a few steps ahead. Take Reddick last year. Demanded a new contract. Instead of playing chicken with him like Jerry would have done, Roseman just went out and signed a DE in free agency and traded Reddick away. Now Reddick is the Jets' problem. That's the kind of maneuvering Jerry doesn't do.

The results speak for themselves. Since Roseman got his job back after Chip Kelly basically ran them into the ground, the Eagles won a SB, retooled on the fly and went back to another SB only to get Mahomes'd. Meanwhile, in Dallas........................

Sydla

Reaction score
And FWIW, Roseman may get burned here and there. Clearly the Wentz thing blew up on them, for example. But unlike Jerry, he sees problems quicker and does the best to get out of those situations. Also, unlike Jerry, when he gets burned he doesn't become gun shy. Philly gets burned in FA? Big whoop, if it makes sense to be active in FA again, they will do it.

Jerry has been running scared of FA ever since the Carr situation.

rambo2

Reaction score

Meanwhile the Eagles only have 1 Super Bowl win in their entire history. They totally suck.

gtb1943

Reaction score
And FWIW, Roseman may get burned here and there. Clearly the Wentz thing blew up on them, for example. But unlike Jerry, he sees problems quicker and does the best to get out of those situations. Also, unlike Jerry, when he gets burned he doesn't become gun shy. Philly gets burned in FA? Big whoop, if it makes sense to be active in FA again, they will do it.

Jerry has been running scared of FA ever since the Carr situation.
Guarantee he would not have wasted ten years on a mediocre HC
The Bengals and Marvin Lewis were the only ones to ever do worse

rambo2

Reaction score
Roseman is a better GM than Jerry is. He manages the cap better than we do. He's not afraid of making a splash or two in FA. He's not afraid of being aggressive. He also sees a mistake early and tries to get out from under it. He's always a few steps ahead. Take Reddick last year. Demanded a new contract. Instead of playing chicken with him like Jerry would have done, Roseman just went out and signed a DE in free agency and traded Reddick away. Now Reddick is the Jets' problem. That's the kind of maneuvering Jerry doesn't do.

The results speak for themselves. Since Roseman got his job back after Chip Kelly basically ran them into the ground, the Eagles won a SB, retooled on the fly and went back to another SB only to get Mahomes'd. Meanwhile, in Dallas........................
Roseman sure sucked last year.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Who has been to SEVEN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES in this century and who has been to NONE?
Philadelphia Eagles or the Dallas Cowboys

gtb1943

Reaction score
Lol, who is better this year? Cowboys or Eagles?
Right now the Eagles look better.
Only their collapse last year got us as far as we went
I am amazed at how blind the Jethro minions are
must be paid or something; hard to believe anyone is that stupid

rambo2

Reaction score
Right now the Eagles look better.
Only their collapse last year got us as far as we went
I am amazed at how blind the Jethro minions are
must be paid or something; hard to believe anyone is that stupid
You are saying Eagles? They both have a 10.5 over and under. Are the odds makers stupid?

gtb1943

Reaction score
You are saying Eagles? They both have a 10.5 over and under. Are the odds makers stupid?
odds makers are quite often wrong. How often have they gotten it right when they predict who is gong to be in the SB preseason?
But then jethro minions will grasp at any straw to protect the strawman

rambo2

Reaction score
odds makers are quite often wrong. How often have they gotten it right when they predict who is gong to be in the SB preseason?
But then jethro minions will grasp at any straw to protect the strawman
You are so funny.