Make no mistake about it I hate the Eagles

rambo2

Reaction score
Both the Eagles and Dallas got blown out in the first round.

If Roseman sure sucked last year than so did Jerry.

You are the worst kind of homer.
We beat the Eagles. I like our team. I'm excited about the season. I enjoy it. I'm not bitter. unhappy, spoiled, or stupid. I enjoy life.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
While I don't hate them, I don't want them to succeed. As for who's better, let that play out on the field.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dotson isn't very good though. He isnt a guy defenses need to be overly concerned with. Where I do like the trade from the Eagles point of view is that he can play inside and outside. Allowing them to move Smith around. Dotson also should be more effective and efficient as a #3 with two elite WR's. However decent #'3 CB's should be able to man him up.
He didn’t get along with Quinn, but he’s still going to be one of the best #3 WR’s in the NFL

What would be interesting is if he did have a strong year, would Howie pick up his fifth year option? It’d be a bit pricy, but maybe he can use it for 1 more year of security as tradebait

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
these guys somehow keep finding ways to add talent. Dodson gives them legit threats at all 3 WR spots. I am not sure where AJ Brown was drafted but the other 2 are 1st rounders so they have possibly 3 first rounders at WR position. Another at RB and a solid TE. I think they lost Kelce ay center otherwise the 2nd best line in league is still in tact

meanwhile in Dallas jerry cant get the 4th best WR in the league signed. not sure how Philly manages the cap but they find ways to keep adding. Hopefully their defense stinks and Hurts keeps being hurts
I mean it’s pretty obvious that their front office runs circles around ours

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Roseman is a better GM than Jerry is. He manages the cap better than we do. He's not afraid of making a splash or two in FA. He's not afraid of being aggressive. He also sees a mistake early and tries to get out from under it. He's always a few steps ahead. Take Reddick last year. Demanded a new contract. Instead of playing chicken with him like Jerry would have done, Roseman just went out and signed a DE in free agency and traded Reddick away. Now Reddick is the Jets' problem. That's the kind of maneuvering Jerry doesn't do.

The results speak for themselves. Since Roseman got his job back after Chip Kelly basically ran them into the ground, the Eagles won a SB, retooled on the fly and went back to another SB only to get Mahomes'd. Meanwhile, in Dallas........................
They also do a great job of resigning key talent a few years earlier at team friendly deals and no holdouts. They are well run.