Make no mistake about it I hate the Eagles

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol. Hurts in turmoil? No idea what your talking about.
There was no question that there was some friction between the two last year that spilled out into the locker room and the offseason.

Now, they've claimed that things have been worked out but I am typically a see it to believe it guy.

Flamma

Reaction score
Meanwhile the Eagles only have 1 Super Bowl win in their entire history. They totally suck.
But in this century they have been much better than us. It's not even close. They've been to a million championship games and 3 super bowls. A much better fan experience than the Cowboys have had. It reminds me of back in the 70s and early 80s. Even though the Cowboys lost 3 straight championship games, at least they were in them. I always thought they had a legit shot at getting to the SB. Since 1996 the only time I thought the Cowboys had a legit shot was 2007.

rambo2

Reaction score
But in this century they have been much better than us. It's not even close. They've been to a million championship games and 3 super bowls. A much better fan experience than the Cowboys have had. It reminds me of back in the 70s and early 80s. Even though the Cowboys lost 3 straight championship games, at least they were in them. I always thought they had a legit shot at getting to the SB. Since 1996 the only time I thought the Cowboys had a legit shot was 2007.
The Cowboys can beat the Eagles again this year.