Make that big name trade now

J-man

Reaction score
Absolutely not. We are not winning the SB this year and will be rebuilding in the off season. Leave the picks for 2025
Although I tend to agree, the first part of your statement is just a guess. The second statement is just wrong. They can't rebuild this team with the contracts they have and will have after Micah. They will re-tool, cheaply, as usual.

CWR

Reaction score
Seems to happen almost every year. Pull the trigger on a difference maker on D . LB, DT, DE. We make two more stops on D a game, and the team is instantly better.
Although I'd target the positions you are mentioning the trade I can see is for Etienne. If the Jags drop a couple more they may fire sale him. They have Bigsby already and Etienne can't have more than a year or two left under contract.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Absolutely not. We are not winning the SB this year and will be rebuilding in the off season. Leave the picks for 2025
No one said a THING about a SB. Get a difference maker, win more games . Possible playoff appearance.

Majic

Reaction score
Although I tend to agree, the first part of your statement is just a guess. The second statement is just wrong. They can't rebuild this team with the contracts they have and will have after Micah. They will re-tool, cheaply, as usual.
Yes it is a guess and I hope Belichick is appointed and if so it will be a rebuild of sorts because there is no way puts up with this roster.

chicago JK

Reaction score
No. Jerry made his bed in the offseason. One position group upgrade isn't going to do much with the other 3-4 groups we are lacking.

Always look to improve, but I am against any big draft compensation trade.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
If Parsons and DLaw are hurt for an extended period the seasons a wash anyway. FULLY HEALTHY you would need like 3-4 trades to make this team a contender.

the team needs:
WR2
RB1
NT

Add in DLaw and Micah hurt there’s no point.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Although I'd target the positions you are mentioning the trade I can see is for Etienne. If the Jags drop a couple more they may fire sale him. They have Bigsby already and Etienne can't have more than a year or two left under contract.
That Jacksonville running back is a good name for the Cowboys to consider. Good call.

Reactions: CWR

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Let’s just give up all of our draft capital and picks, so we will be like NO when Ditka gave them up for Ricky Williams.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Seems to happen almost every year. Pull the trigger on a difference maker on D . LB, DT, DE. We make two more stops on D a game, and the team is instantly better.

Wait until around the trade deadline to see where the team is. Winning a couple more games to be more competitive for a playoff spot means trading nothing more than a 6th or 7th round pick. Anything above that, the team should be competing for SB.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Like the idea.....also think we need another WR....This offense just doesn't have the fire power to scare anyone.