Malcolm Butler is available for trade

TheHerd

Reaction score
Pats players will rarely look as good elsewhere, because the coaching drop off is so huge. We'd never figure out a way to use his talent. I just watched the Arizona games and thought the same about Honey Badger. He'd be a jag on this team because we'd neuter him.

The Pats understand one thing for sure: draft picks are a crap shoot. So they get as many as they can because they know the odds are at best 50/50 on any pick bring as good as you think.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Pats players will rarely look as good elsewhere, because the coaching drop off is so huge. We'd never figure out a way to use his talent. I just watched the Arizona games and thought the same about Honey Badger. He'd be a jag on this team because we'd neuter him.

The Pats understand one thing for sure: draft picks are a crap shoot. So they get as many as they can because they know the odds are at best 50/50 on any pick bring as good as you think.
Even the Pats got carried away lately letting Aqib Talib, DRevis, Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins go

Of course they have Brady to cover all holes but they easily could have lost to SEA and ATL in the SB

davey999

Reaction score

Talib looked good last week.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Even the Pats got carried away lately letting Aqib Talib, DRevis, Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins go

Of course they have Brady to cover all holes but they easily could have lost to SEA and ATL in the SB

Brady and Belichick, and playing in the AFC East, are great deodorants. They basically get a bye into the second round every year, then they get to host some team in this god forsaken New England weather. And don't give me that BS that the weather is the same for both teams. We live in this **** so we're used to it. It matters.

Objectively looking at their drafting and personnel moves recently they've been middle of the road.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
My question is Malcolm Butler really that good or is it the Patriots?

Let some other team find out.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Brady and Belichick, and playing in the AFC East, are great deodorants. They basically get a bye into the second round every year, then they get to host some team in this god forsaken New England weather. And don't give me that BS that the weather is the same for both teams. We live in this **** so we're used to it. It matters.

Objectively looking at their drafting and personnel moves recently they've been middle of the road.

So true...

Patriots barely have a struggle making the playoffs.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just stop...you don't give away franchise QBs for nothing.:rolleyes:
I heard the local Pee Wee league felt bad for him and is letting him play. His Pee Wee team now considers him a franchise player.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not as good as Dez looked bad.....
Teams will likely stop wasting their top CBs on Dez. They can use a 3rd string CB or backup Safety on Dez. I would love to see Beasley break the ankles of Talib and Jenkins.

It might be time to break out the secret weapon Switzer.

Also more Noah Brown. If Dez is going to be a non-factor might as well use Brown because at least he can block.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Teams will likely stop wasting their top CBs on Dez. They can use a 3rd string CB or backup Safety on Dez. I would love to see Beasley break the ankles of Talib and Jenkins.

Also more Noah Brown. If Dez is going to be a non-factor might as well use Brown because at least he can block.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::huh::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::huh::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Why not use a practice squad cb on Dez? Why waste a 3rd string cb or backup safety on him.