Signed by Cowboys Malik Jefferson signed

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I knew Malik Jefferson would be signed. He's good with special teams, and he has good physical talent. His problem is mental. If Malik can get his head right and have it translate on to the field, he might surprise and make this team.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
there-it.gif

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Read up a little on him coming out of college. The scoop was that he had pretty outstanding physical traits, but plays too passively and doesn't have good instincts. Looks like a special teams guy

That sounds like a player here that got cut last year. I think he was an LB from Notre Dame.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Read up a little on him coming out of college. The scoop was that he had pretty outstanding physical traits, but plays too passively and doesn't have good instincts. Looks like a special teams guy

I think it's a good potential bottom of the roster pick up, from my alma mater. To be fair, the coaches at Texas aren't that great really. But you're right. He definitely has the physical traits.

Cowboys are apparently after speed and strength. They want to be bullies on defense, getting to the passer with speed.

Really hoping they sign Kevontae Turpin. They need a boost on special teams

Same here.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
The concession stands in Jerry World need help Malik. You can start there.

dacoming

Reaction score
Sounds like Jaylon Smith