Twitter: Malik Turner visiting Cardinals

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Turner has been on 3 teams in his 4 year career. People got excited over a couple of oh-by-the-way TDs late in the Broncos blowout. He's nothing special.

No he's not BAD by any means but there are a LOT of guys in the NFL that can fill his role at WR.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Turner played one game like he could wear the number 88. Make of that as you will. But he's not about to become another Jimmy Smith. With that being said, I would still take him over a fifth round WR. Give me somebody that's seen a thing or two in the NFL.

Mannix

Reaction score
But yeah, players like Malik Turner is what 6th round picks are for.
We have no clue how good Turner can be…meanwhile we know that Brown plays like a 17th roundpick…are we sure that Brown isn’t Booger’s kid too and a sealed court document isn’t keeping him on the roster? The guy flat out sucks!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We have no clue how good Turner can be…meanwhile we know that Brown plays like a 17th roundpick…are we sure that Brown isn’t Booger’s kid too and a sealed court document isn’t keeping him on the roster? The guy flat out sucks!!!

I never said anything about Brown. I know he's awful. That said, the Cowboys have had luck with WRs in round 6. Cedric Wilson is a good example of that.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I wouldn't have mind re-signing him if it was inexpensive. Always thought he had good hands.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
i hope we go
wr
rb
wr
rb
te
te
cb
wr
in the draft, that should be a winner.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hum the guy above seems to be the guy that bet me jason garrett would win a super bowl for dallas. lmao, and he said he would write it down. lol
actually I said jason would never win a super bowl here and he said, "oh I'm going to write that down, you're saying jason garrett will never win a super bowl in dallas" lmao um yep

you know who you are.