Man am I bitter

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
~I wonder sometimes if some members do not understand what they type here does not go *POOF* at some point and is not remembered by their fellow members.~

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Our defense was basically going to have to play lights out to win last week.

That was never going to happen.

The offense didn't start scoring until after GB was up 4 TDs and playing the JV squad.
What does this mean? Sounds like you’re giving the defense a pass because you don’t like Dak.

Here’s the facts:
Dak played like shi-_, but the defense played worse. This was the worst defensive performance in the playoffs in the history of the Dallas Cowboys!

XXLMike

Reaction score
Your post reeks of personal confusion. Are you speaking rhetorically? Or seeking fellow members' input? I am certain others will make helpful suggestions if it is the latter. The questions are whether you would be receptive of others' suggestions if you are not speaking rhetorically? And would you truthfully follow through on those tips that are the most helpful?
Oh I’m confused- befuddled - pssed off

jgboys1

Reaction score
I wasn’t surprised!
I was expecting pretty much what happened.
This team can’t get out its own way.
On to next season and same results!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What does this mean? Sounds like you’re giving the defense a pass because you don’t like Dak.

Here’s the facts:
Dak played like shi-_, but the defense played worse. This was the worst defensive performance in the playoffs in the history of the Dallas Cowboys!
I'm saying that it doesn't matter if the defense gave up 40 or 20.

We were going to lose that game and it was evident on the first drive by the offense.

Yeah, the defense sucked, but outside of basically a shut out we were losing.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I wasn’t surprised!
I was expecting pretty much what happened.
This team can’t get out its own way.
On to next season and same results!
I was preparing to use that line of defense this week after we lost.

starfan1

Reaction score
And you don’t? Almost everyone on this site takes this dumb team to seriously.
Including me. We have a mental problem that is impossible to get rid of.

Our curse is to die a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I root for the team I haven’t taken it too seriously since 2011 I hope for the best expect the worst

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Cowboys first 30 years of existence we played in 16 NFCCG’s…0 NCCCG’s in the last 28 years. Cowboy fans have nobody to blame but themselves really. If this was Philadelphia, AT&T and The Star would both be a smoldering a pile of ashes right now.
Thanks Jerry

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I hadn’t thought of this before, but if you excuse away the garbage time points at the end, Dak and the offense would have scored probably 24ish(?) points in that game. That would have been enough to win the two previous SF playoff games. Perhaps the defense really is far more at fault for the collapse than Dak

TWOK11

Reaction score

Here’s the facts:
He has a SEETHING hatred of Dak.

Mannix

Reaction score
The sad and pathetic truth is, that if our EIGHT year veteran QB didn’t need a personal tutor, the Conman could have been given his walking papers…maybe by year TEN, we can take Dork’s training wheels off.