Man am I bitter

Bluefin

Reaction score
Really? You think so? What about the loss to the Giants in 2007?
That was much worse for me.

I was fully bought in with that team.

This season was the most non-fun 12 win Dallas Cowboys squad I've watched.

I still enjoy the wins, especially the blowouts, but it was obvious we had no running game and still struggled with physical opponents. The warts were always going to cause problems.

I didn't expect the Team to lay an egg and get embarrassed by Green Bay last weekend, but I had no confidence in making a legit post-season run.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Angry disgusted sad inconsolable and in a bad mood …

For the start of this weekend

Dan Quinn did this to me / us

How aren’t we playing !

How are there no changes!

Why am I staying ? Why are you staying? Where would I go ?

For me I’d have to Goto the Jets
I've already decided on the Texans. AFC team, same state. Works for me.

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
That was much worse for me.

I was fully bought in with that team.

This season was the most non-fun 12 win Dallas Cowboys squad I've watched.

I still enjoy the wins, especially the blowouts, but it was obvious we had no running game and still struggled with physical opponents. The warts were always going to cause problems.

I didn't expect the Team to lay an egg and get embarrassed by Green Bay last weekend, but I had no confidence in making a legit post-season run.
You mean 13-3 but yeah, that was a very disappointing and upsetting loss, I do not think Cowboys would have defeated the Patriots in the Superbowl but the NFC Championship and Super Bowl drought would finally be over

CCBoy

Reaction score
Cowboys first 30 years of existence we played in 16 NFCCG’s…0 NCCCG’s in the last 28 years. Cowboy fans have nobody to blame but themselves really. If this was Philadelphia, AT&T and The Star would both be a smoldering a pile of ashes right now.
Bwahahahahahaha, and in lockup for years. Fact.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Bye, they just lost and will be rebuilding some. Take some time and get objective again. :starspin:
I know...I posted that after the loss to gain credibility. My point is that there will be more hope and better football with that team than watching the Cowboys choke with Dak at QB. He's a complete choker now...on a level that might surpass Romo. I'm shocked to be saying that myself given how cool and calm he was as a rookie. But the stage is simply too big for him. That's not true of 1st year CJ. He took Dak's scraps (Brown, Schultz) and fed his team a playoff win. 1st shot at it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I know...I posted that after the loss to gain credibility. My point is that there will be more hope and better football with that team than watching the Cowboys choke with Dak at QB. He's a complete choker now...on a level that might surpass Romo. I'm shocked to be saying that myself given how cool and calm he was as a rookie. But the stage is simply too big for him. That's not true of 1st year CJ. He took Dak's scraps (Brown, Schultz) and fed his team a playoff win. 1st shot at it.
Thanks for football talk. I like their QB and the team is competitive here and now. They are interesting. Agreed.

As to an adjective describing another fan, I'm really not into a bunch of limiting adjectives.

Some good sights. With professionals, I'm more into reasons and how to improve them. Personal developing, not the ruts those players instead fall into. Those are correctable if motivated outside stagnancy causes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder how many anti-Cowboys fans are perusing the myriad threads here, and going back to their own teams' fan forums to spread the joy.

Some folks make it easy for our rivals to delight in our misery.

Scotman

Reaction score
I won't ever be a "fan" of another team. If I don't watch the Cowboys, I won't watch the NFL. After the game last weekend, I shut the TV off and went fishing. I'm just less invested with each passing year.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Angry disgusted sad inconsolable and in a bad mood …

For the start of this weekend

Dan Quinn did this to me / us

How aren’t we playing !

How are there no changes!

Why am I staying ? Why are you staying? Where would I go ?

For me I’d have to Goto the Jets
You're not the only one who's frustrated. We have a lot of fans here, many of whom go back decades. I started watching when Craig Morton was quarterback. My parents went to games at the Cotton Bowl when Don Meredith was quarterback. All of us hate to see this team make foolish decisions. The Cowboys are not publicly owned, so none of us own any stock in them and therefore don't have any say in how the team is run. That's frustrating, but Jerry is the owner, and he therefore gets to call the shots. A huge number of us here would like for him to hire a GM, but we can't order him to do that. He'll do what he wants. Don't feel bad that you're disgusted by his mismanagement. That only proves that you're both human and sane.