Man those eagle fans have no class (read)

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I couldn't read the article since I'm not a member but, then again, I don't have to read it to know they have no class. :rolleyes:

'Cept you, AJM, of course. :D

AJM1613

Reaction score
As another NFL season approaches, just like the male peacock showing his tail feathers in hopes of finding a mate, the ever optimistic Cowboy fan emerges from his shell for some ridiculous prediction making and bashing of teams far superior to his own. One of his favorite targets for mindless cat calling is the ever suffering Eagle fan. Each year the foolish Cowboy backer disregards blatant glaring weaknesses in his team and attempts to sidestep these shortcomings by pointing to successes his team had in a bygone era. When all else fails he will jump on the erronneously given nickname of "America's Team" (of course failing to remember that Dallas recieved this only after the Steelers refused to have the gall to use such a moniker). This nickname is a fallacy since there are roughly 3 million Cowboy fans in a given year or about 1, yes 1 percent of the country who roots for the so called "America's Team". In the mid 90s the Cowboys were crowned champions on 3 occassions but this success was marred by the ever present legal troubles of coaches and star players, so the other 99 percent of the country renamed Dallas "America's Most Wanted" to the behest of the ignorant Cowboy lover.

Fast forward to 2004 and the Cowboy fan drums up a team headed by a new 40 year old QB (Vinny) whose only success came when he handed off to a young Curtis Martin. This year there is no Curtis, it is now Eddie George. He of the 3.3 yds per carry who has shown in the past several seasons that he is nothing more than a fossil. Lastly, lets look at Vinny's number one target, Keyshawn Johnson. Keyshawn is reunited with the regime where he had success, albeit in a younger body. The Cowboy fan starts having visions of a former misceant Micheal Irvin. Once again the Cowboy fan conveniently forgets Keyshawn whined and moaned in New York until he was traded, then whined and moaned in Tampa until he was traded again to Dallas with basically the same offensive philosphy where he whined and moaned originally. So now the BIG 3 in Dallas combine for experience but are all past the prime or seriously past it (Eddie, Vinny). I dont like to call it experience at this point, but I do believe that just plain old is extremely accurate. Which brings me back to my original point... Renaming the Dallas franchise.

Since the Cowboys have cleaned there act up in recent seasons a little, perhaps its time to temporarily retire "America's Most Wanted" and instead change the nickname to "American Association of Retired People" as this is more appropriate given what Dallas hangs its hat on for the season.

Lastly, lets look at the the coach Bill Parcells. Since the inception of free agency, Parcells has NEVER taken a team to consecutive playoffs, thats right NEVER. Parcells record
So, ever intelligent Cowboy fans, why are you winning the NFC East this year? For that matter dont you need to win the Texas State Championship first (Houston owns it) before you compete for the Heavyweight Title? In closing.....

How Bout Them AARP COWBOYS!!!

and the peacock's feathers wilt.

Here ya go...

AJM1613

Reaction score
Response:

An all cowpie channel?

What will the programing be like?

America's Most Wanted?

Cops?

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?

Nip/Tuck?

I thought that was funny. :D

kmd24

Reaction score
One of his favorite targets for mindless cat calling is the ever suffering Eagle fan. Each year the foolish Cowboy backer disregards blatant glaring weaknesses in his team

What irony to read this in a post with the sole intention of bashing the Cowboys and their fans.

Once again the Cowboy fan conveniently forgets Keyshawn whined and moaned in New York until he was traded

Can a fan of a team who recently signed Terrell Owens really feel comfortable making this statement?

This guy needs to stop throwing stones.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
Woods said:
I'll maybe be intimidated if the Beagles ever win a Super Bowl . . . .

I cant wait to see the write up one of ours comes up with. The ammo is there. Just start when the Eagles Franchise was born, to now.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
As another NFL season approaches, just like the male peacock showing his tail feathers in hopes of finding a mate, the ever optimistic Cowboy fan emerges from his shell for some ridiculous prediction making and bashing of teams far superior to his own. One of his favorite targets for mindless cat calling is the ever suffering Eagle fan.
The irony is laughable. He makes this statement then procedes to bash Cowboy fans.
Each year the foolish Cowboy backer disregards blatant glaring weaknesses in his team and attempts to sidestep these shortcomings by pointing to successes his team had in a bygone era
This may be true, but Cowboy fans do this while eagles ignore there weaknesses all together.
When all else fails he will jump on the erronneously given nickname of "America's Team" (of course failing to remember that Dallas recieved this only after the Steelers refused to have the gall to use such a moniker).
Say what you want about the name. The fact is, the Dallas Cowboys have by far the most fans in America. Most fans aren't blind enough to challenge this.
This nickname is a fallacy since there are roughly 3 million Cowboy fans in a given year or about 1, yes 1 percent of the country who roots for the so called "America's Team".
Sports Illustrated did a poll asking fans from across america who there favorite teams were. The Dallas Cowboys won by a large margin, and they were followed by the Pack.
In the mid 90s the Cowboys were crowned champions on 3 occassions but this success was marred by the ever present legal troubles of coaches and star players, so the other 99 percent of the country renamed Dallas "America's Most Wanted" to the behest of the ignorant Cowboy lover.
Who is living in the past? The blind fans that accuse us of, and then try to do the same. Quit throwing stones.
Fast forward to 2004 and the Cowboy fan drums up a team headed by a new 40 year old QB (Vinny) whose only success came when he handed off to a young Curtis Martin. This year there is no Curtis, it is now Eddie George. He of the 3.3 yds per carry who has shown in the past several seasons that he is nothing more than a fossil. Lastly, lets look at Vinny's number one target, Keyshawn Johnson. Keyshawn is reunited with the regime where he had success, albeit in a younger body.
Vinny Testaverde's passes are 100% more accurate than Mcnabbs infamous one hoppers. If you paid attention to our situation, you would know that Julius Jones will be the featured back. Our recieveing corpse as a whole, is far and away superior to your one man show.
The Cowboy fan starts having visions of a former misceant Micheal Irvin. Once again the Cowboy fan conveniently forgets Keyshawn whined and moaned in New York until he was traded, then whined and moaned in Tampa until he was traded again to Dallas with basically the same offensive philosphy where he whined and moaned originally.
Says the eagles fan who has TO, the cry baby, as his savior.

So now the BIG 3 in Dallas combine for experience but are all past the prime or seriously past it (Eddie, Vinny). I dont like to call it experience at this point, but I do believe that just plain old is extremely accurate. Which brings me back to my original point... Renaming the Dallas franchise.
Yes, and Id take Vinny's passing, our wrs abilities, and our rb situation all over what your team has put up.
Since the Cowboys have cleaned there act up in recent seasons a little, perhaps its time to temporarily retire "America's Most Wanted" and instead change the nickname to "American Association of Retired People" as this is more appropriate given what Dallas hangs its hat on for the season
Yes, and behold, the eagles new names. The philadelphia chokas! They weeze, they cough, and they suck! Here is there new mascot.
images

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As another NFL season approaches, just like the male peacock showing his tail feathers in hopes of finding a mate, the ever optimistic Cowboy fan emerges from his shell for some ridiculous prediction making and bashing of teams far superior to his own.

Like the eagles fans the last few years talking superbowl? Sad thing is...there are not many on this board who have predicted SB for the cowboys...so much for some ridiculous predictions.

One of his favorite targets for mindless cat calling is the ever suffering Eagle fan.

For a stadium that had enough eagles fans cheering and clapping loudly at Irvins injuries that it was heard on Television....I would watch who says who about cat calling.

Each year the foolish Cowboy backer disregards blatant glaring weaknesses in his team and attempts to sidestep these shortcomings by pointing to successes his team had in a bygone era.

Really...and man alive I guess all of the worry on the board about the D-line, RCB/Slot CB and saftey positions shows we are trying to sidestep the weaknesses and shortcomings of our team?

When all else fails he will jump on the erronneously given nickname of "America's Team" (of course failing to remember that Dallas recieved this only after the Steelers refused to have the gall to use such a moniker). This nickname is a fallacy since there are roughly 3 million Cowboy fans in a given year or about 1, yes 1 percent of the country who roots for the so called "America's Team". In the mid 90s the Cowboys were crowned champions on 3 occassions but this success was marred by the ever present legal troubles of coaches and star players, so the other 99 percent of the country renamed Dallas "America's Most Wanted" to the behest of the ignorant Cowboy lover.

Nothing but pure hate and jealousy.
Sorry we were dubbed that name and if you do not like it....get your own....then again most of the football watching fans know that Philly is known for a terrible fan base that cheers injuries and is so drunk or disorderly most of the time that they have to have a courthouse/jail in the very stadium....and this guy wants to talk about america's most wanted...please.

Fast forward to 2004 and the Cowboy fan drums up a team headed by a new 40 year old QB (Vinny) whose only success came when he handed off to a young Curtis Martin. This year there is no Curtis, it is now Eddie George. He of the 3.3 yds per carry who has shown in the past several seasons that he is nothing more than a fossil.

Many would rather have a better, younger QB, many would want Henson to be the future...but we know we have to bide our time until Henson is ready.
However Vinny did not look to bad vs the Titans.
George....hardly anyone wants Eddie to be the starter...at best many just want him to be a backup or situational RB.

Lastly, lets look at Vinny's number one target, Keyshawn Johnson. Keyshawn is reunited with the regime where he had success, albeit in a younger body. The Cowboy fan starts having visions of a former misceant Micheal Irvin. Once again the Cowboy fan conveniently forgets Keyshawn whined and moaned in New York until he was traded, then whined and moaned in Tampa until he was traded again to Dallas with basically the same offensive philosphy where he whined and moaned originally. So now the BIG 3 in Dallas combine for experience but are all past the prime or seriously past it (Eddie, Vinny). I dont like to call it experience at this point, but I do believe that just plain old is extremely accurate. Which brings me back to my original point... Renaming the Dallas franchise.

Funny...someone complaining about Keys...when they just went through the mess with TO and TO is still ragging on his old QB and calling him everything but gay.
Further more I doubt you will find any cowboys fans that think Vinny, Eddie or Keys are the future for Dallas...they are all short time solutions and Eddie only being a backup/situational RB.

Since the Cowboys have cleaned there act up in recent seasons a little, perhaps its time to temporarily retire "America's Most Wanted" and instead change the nickname to "American Association of Retired People" as this is more appropriate given what Dallas hangs its hat on for the season.

Lame and silly....however what can we expect from a guy on a EAGLES message board that feels compelled to talk about the cowboys for no reason...then again we have Eagles fans on this board that seem to call it home. You know I find it both sad and funny....that even though the Eagles have won the NFC East title the last three years (and managed to choke before getting to the superbowl)...they still feel the need to rag on the cowboys....the same cowboys they try to lead us to believe is not worth worrying about....odd how that works.

Lastly, lets look at the the coach Bill Parcells. Since the inception of free agency, Parcells has NEVER taken a team to consecutive playoffs, thats right NEVER. Parcells record
So, ever intelligent Cowboy fans, why are you winning the NFC East this year? For that matter dont you need to win the Texas State Championship first (Houston owns it) before you compete for the Heavyweight Title? In closing.....

How Bout Them AARP COWBOYS!!!

and the peacock's feathers wilt.

And the great Andy Reid has yet to get his eagles TO the superbowl...but oh well at least Vermiel did eh?

Once again this is just some cowboy hating eagles fan that wants everyone to believe that the cowboys and their fans are crap...yet this fool has to take the time to make a long drawn out post about the team he does not worry about....once again Odd isn't it.

It really is odd that as good as the eagles teams have been the last few years...instead of this guy talking about that...he has to talk about the cowboys and their fans....one has to wonder...does he hate the cowboys more then he loves the eagles?

Bizwah

Reaction score
Why can't we Cowboy fans be optimistic about our team?

It's not fair I tell ya!

Tobal

Reaction score
Who cares, I mean geesh. We have some of the dumbest fans known to man. I love the Dallas Cowboys, but a few of our fans give us a terrible reputation. The main reason I post here is because this board has very few of those types.

If someone is saying something about your team that is absurd, just let it go, most people know the truth and those who don't aren't going to change their minds.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
hElLFREAK,

How do you know what anybody likes... unless you're plump yourself!?! :rolleyes:

ARMAGEDDON IT UP THE @$$, you would love to know!!! :rolleyes: