Man those eagle fans have no class (read)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
choke.gif

Is this it????
Yes, now, that is your team sign, embrase it...

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I thought the post was funny (thanks for posting, BTW, AJM - you should have been included in my exclusion as well, AE :D ) and couldn't really care less one way or the other. The fact that fans of other teams feel the need to go out of their way to make those statements means we're on their minds. I think about the eagles the week leading up to a game and forget them right afterwards - completely apathetic towards them.

Remember, nobody can make you feel bad about yourself unless you let them ... so why let them? :cool:

Let them take all the shots they want ... it's therapeutic for them.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Dude, you're on a football site talking perversion. Hello mods! :eek:[/QUOTE

Sorry about that. Cheap shot and non-football. I have no problem with Eagle fans I just get tired of the back and forth stuff. The Eagles have a good team and coach, have been very dominating over the past few years and it leaves a bad taste in any Cowboys fans mouth. Kinda like Washington to us. We have own them and its hard to admit that we have been owned. PEACE :)

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
I couldn't read the article since I'm not a member but, then again, I don't have to read it to know they have no class. :rolleyes:

truer words have never been spoken!

why are you wasting time on an iggles board anyway? talk about "idiot ground"

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
As far as JR H's statement. Do you remember the Cowboy great Rafeal Septien. Spelling may be off, but point is not. I saw nothing wrong with the article, except it may have been an understatement. I did also enjoy the "Americas Most Wanted" comment. Thanks for the laughs guys. It's almost as much fun as watching your team play.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
Overalls said:
As far as JR H's statement. Do you remember the Cowboy great Rafeal Septien. Spelling may be off, but point is not. I saw nothing wrong with the article, except it may have been an understatement. I did also enjoy the "Americas Most Wanted" comment. Thanks for the laughs guys. It's almost as much fun as watching your team play.

Before the end of the season, David Carr's hair will be down to his feet. Im sure you are aware of why he's not cutting it.

TLW47

Reaction score
I'm always amused by people that think if a player messes up whether it be with drugs, women or whatever that somehow it's the teams fault.

These are grown men. If I mess up that's not a reflection of the company I work for but rather a reflection of me.

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Dude, you're on a football site talking perversion. Hello mods! [/QUOTE

Sorry about that. Cheap shot and non-football. I have no problem with Eagle fans I just get tired of the back and forth stuff. The Eagles have a good team and coach, have been very dominating over the past few years and it leaves a bad taste in any Cowboys fans mouth. Kinda like Washington to us. We have own them and its hard to admit that we have been owned. PEACE :)

Peace :cool: