Manny Lawson and Larry Allen falter....

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I bashed him too, but it really intensifies when he leaves. I wish him the best. But with Lawson....that was all we heard about for weeks, and now laughing at a guy who's switching positions? Like I said, the same thing happened with Merriman last year.

I thought from the beginning that we got the best out of the Ware/Merry man fiasco.

Ware seems to me to be smarter/more character than Merry-man.

Plus I think he has more chance to be successful. You will see. OH YES! You will see. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
Funxva said:
I thought from the beginning that we got the best out of the Ware/Merry man fiasco.

Plus I think he has more chance to be successful. You will see. OH YES! You will see. :)

You're preachin to the choir here.....but I think Merriman is going to be great too.

jem88

Reaction score
Funxva said:

What exactly was the fiasco?

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
jem88 said:
What exactly was the fiasco?

Some Zoners were foaming at the mouth over us picking up Ware over Merry-man.

NorTex

Reaction score
Larry Allen = Fat man lying on the ground after missing a block

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Eddie said:
You mean like how we got a bargain in LA for $8 mil a year to watch him miss on sweeps???

Yep, 49ers sure got suckered. Misery loves company.

Hey everyone, Eddie admits it........ He's miserable.

ghst187

Reaction score
superpunk said:
You're preachin to the choir here.....but I think Merriman is going to be great too.

I tend to think that Merriman will have some off-field problems that will hinder his career. He's kind of a punk like that.

And the LA deal reminds me a lot of Oakland paying to get Warren Sapp....dudes were just simply past their prime and no longer better than average players.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Read something today on PFT that said Lawson doesn't know who Charles Haley is in relation to the 49ers. "Said it was before his time" Shocking indeed.

per PFT

That's just Pathetic.

There are Plenty of people who where before my time and I know who they are.:rolleyes: