Manny Lawson runs 4.41

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Not sure they were wrong thou Dale. Ware is still making adjustments to the position. I think he will adapt and be fine but it's a valid concern. Some guys just can't go from hand down to playing in space.
Don't want to mis quote you, but by you saying "not sure they were wrong", are you saying that there are still concerns about Ware's talent. Dale's quote was in ref to Merriman being a work-out wonder. Are you implying that the jury is still out on Ware being a work-out wonder?

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
If Manny Lawson and Chad Jackson were both avialable at 18, Dallas will take Jackson.

If Chad Jackson is there? Come on guys. Just because he runs a 4.3 40 doesn't excuse his poor production. Geez! A week ago, we could have targeted the #1 reciever with the 18th pick, now we are hoping for Chad Jackson to still be there. :rolleyes:

neosapien23

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
If Chad Jackson is there? Come on guys. Just because he runs a 4.3 40 doesn't excuse his poor production. Geez! A week ago, we could have targeted the #1 reciever with the 18th pick, now we are hoping for Chad Jackson to still be there. :rolleyes:

Ever hear of a guy named Troy Williamson.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Is there a site that is publishing the forty times? I can't get on NFLdraftcountdown for some reason.

NFL.com has some stuff.