Video: Marcus says Dak and Cowboys will be the most improved team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When a whopping 7 wins would be an improvement I sure hope he's right.
Technically yes but I don't think Marcus was suggesting the Cowboys would just win 7 games. He said they would make the playoffs so I'm thinking he's more of the mind of 9 or 10 wins.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is a hard prediction to make, mainly because Jacksonville won 1 game last year. If Urban gets them to 6-7 wins in a 17 game season, that's still pretty terrible and a top 10 pick. But conversely, Dallas would then have to be a 13+ win team to outdo them.

ESisback

Reaction score
This is a hard prediction to make, mainly because Jacksonville won 1 game last year. If Urban gets them to 6-7 wins in a 17 game season, that's still pretty terrible and a top 10 pick. But conversely, Dallas would then have to be a 13+ win team to outdo them.

Disagree. Jacksonville would have gone from “epic crappy” to “plain old crappy”, but they’re STILL bad! Dallas going from 6-10 to say, 11-6 simply means going from “plain old crappy” to “contender”, which is better.

Seems almost like you’re trying to plant the seeds for “impossible redemption” in some subtle way….

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Disagree. Jacksonville would have gone from “epic crappy” to “plain old crappy”, but they’re STILL bad! Dallas going from 6-10 to say, 11-6 simply means going from “plain old crappy” to “contender”, which is better.

Seems almost like you’re trying to plant the seeds for “impossible redemption” in some subtle way….

I was actually just going with total win change vs... label upgrade?

Creeper

Reaction score
Just getting healthy will improve the offense. I mean, when Dak, La'el, Tyron and Zack were out the offense was pretty horrible even with Dalton playing QB.

I still think the Giants and WFT improved a lot too. The Giants are loaded at the skill positions and if Danny Jones gets it together they could be a pretty powerful offense, to go along with a very good defense that may have gotten better as well. Washington has a QB who runs hot and cold, but when he runs hot he can score points with worse players than the WFT will field this year. Plus, Washington is going to have a very stout defense.

We are going to see some classic battles of offense against defense in the NFC East this year.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Most improved. Way to go gang. Maybe the next year we can snag the coaches coice award.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
When a whopping 7 wins would be an improvement I sure hope he's right.
The start of the season will be hard to handle but by seasons end..we compete for a playoff spot. It's going to take some games to put things together. Be patient. 2022 looks like a better year for us. Have to wait.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so are we going to do a lot more watermelon kicks? That seems to be the only way dak can win. ;0