Marcus Spears aka "M-Dot"

superpunk

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1676299 said:
I just checked out God Forbid on youtube and I have to say... I wouldn't mind having that as pump-up music either

Nothing gets a group of oversized athletes pumped like the Lord's message delivered via Rock and Roll.

Leave the Lord's message in church music - meant to be played at church. I'll stick with Walk It Out and Marcus Spears freestyle at gladiatorial spectator events.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1676377 said:
The thing is, the majority of season-ticket holders aren't black. Shouldn't ownership therefore look to condition the players accordingly so that ultimately the whole fanbase and players get revved up by the same genre of music? If they want true home field advantage you'd think they'd take that into consideration.
Good lord man... listen to yourself.

The season ticket holders aren't black... so the ownership should condition the black players to like non-black music so everyone can be happy and pumped up together.

If the players don't like the music, and they're sitting there staring at each other, all the fan participation in the world isn't going to help them.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
peplaw06;1676404 said:
Good lord man... listen to yourself.

The season ticket holders aren't black... so the ownership should condition the black players to like non-black music so everyone can be happy and pumped up together.

If the players don't like the music, and they're sitting there staring at each other, all the fan participation in the world isn't going to help them.

who cares about the players really?

I mean we take time out of our day and money out of our account to come see them play, they better damn well play whether they like our "non-black" music or not.

They better to love and embrace our music, cause if they don't then we'll just go sign some players who like our music, and watch them play. Who cares if we go 0-16, as long as we're jamming at the games.

People like you make me sick

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Tass;1676257 said:
By all means, land of the free. Listen to whatever you like. Doesn't mean I have to like it. I have the freedom to choose to hate it.

The point is when did this become ABOUT YOU? Nobody cares what kind of music you like or don't like especially the Dallas Cowboys Players which is the point of the discussion. As long as they're responsible citizens why concern yourself with what they listen to?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The thing is, the majority of season-ticket holders aren't black.

Nor is the MAJORITY of consumers of hip hop music. Don't be so slow man.

Shouldn't ownership therefore look to condition the players accordingly so that ultimately the whole fanbase and players get revved up by the same genre of music? If they want true home field advantage you'd think they'd take that into consideration.

Wow... I refuse to go where you're taking this. I love this site and I have too much respect for the regulars here to turn this into something ugly. Wrong forum.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Is it really that bad? It's not like Spears was talking about killing people and selling drugs. He was rapping about having to go to meetings and wanting to chill on the grass. I can't stand the sound of guitars so, maybe there is something wrong with me.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1676419 said:
The point is when did this become ABOUT YOU? Nobody cares what kind of music you like or don't like especially the Dallas Cowboys Players which is the point of the discussion. As long as they're responsible citizens why concern yourself with what they listen to?

This is a damn discussion forum. We discuss stuff as it relates to the players and to us. If you don't like it stop viewing the thread. In the meantime, this is still the USA and I will express my opinion whether you like it or not!

'The point of the discussion'? The discussion started because someone posted a vid and said 'Here, check this out'. When you watch something it is normal to give feedback. You don't like the feedback you are reading. Well, tough. Get a helmet, sweetheart.

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
Tass;1676510 said:
This is a damn discussion forum. We discuss stuff as it relates to the players and to us. If you don't like it stop viewing the thread. In the meantime, this is still the USA and I will express my opinion whether you like it or not!

'The point of the discussion'? The discussion started because someone posted a vid and said 'Here, check this out'. When you watch something it is normal to give feedback. You don't like the feedback you are reading. Well, tough. Get a helmet, sweetheart.

Hostile will give you a infraction if you dont behave yourself mister

Im telling!

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
kmd24;1676223 said:
And you can't spell tightass without Tass.

Nothing against you, man, but realize that just about any music that is popular today finds its roots in music from an era when outrage and censorship were common sentiments among the "civilized" folk.

We should be thankful that we are able to listen to whatever we like. Calling another's choice of music "crap" doesn't add a whole lot to the discussion.
Oh damn, that was funny..... :bow:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
The thing is, the majority of season-ticket holders aren't black. Shouldn't ownership therefore look to condition the players accordingly so that ultimately the whole fanbase and players get revved up by the same genre of music? If they want true home field advantage you'd think they'd take that into consideration.
FINALLY! I was wondering when you would show your TRUE-SELF. Good God man, what took you so long???