Marcus Spears aka "M-Dot"

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1676023 said:
That's why I'm not going to Fed Ex for games until they take that garbage like "Walk It Out" away and Gibbs stops letting the defense dance around between plays.

If any of you have seen the real music video to "Walk It Out", its definately not the example that should be set for our children.

No, but parents should be there to put things into perspective for their children.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;1676049 said:
No, but parents should be there to put things into perspective for their children.
exactly! most music no matter what type doesn't set good examples for children

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
It seems like the team is showing a lack of discipline.

It seems as if the locker room has become too "rowdy", and theirs a lack of concentration.

Parcells would of never condoned this.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
PakiPride;1676103 said:

It seems as if the locker room has become too "rowdy", and theirs a lack of concentration.

:lmao::bang2:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1676014 said:
Not at all. I just think there should be a universal honor code and public morality.
Your opinion is just as ridiculous and wrong as those that excuse Vick as his wrongdoings being culturally ok.

please, do us all a favor and ****. You are making us all dumber by the second. If Vegas cared, they would have the over under on your IQ set around 90

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
PakiPride;1676103 said:

..yeah..and if Parcells were here we wouldnt be ..3x0. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1675935 said:
They're human... actually I see them as normal people. That's the whole point. Why should we outraged that a bunch of young black athletes listen to rap?

I never said I was outraged. Disgusted, maybe, but not outraged.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
HogRfat is the typical RedStink using RedStink logic...

You see, he does not want players to listen to rap...but it's OK for Portis to come out and say to the media that it's OK for Vick to fight and kill dogs? :rolleyes:

Another thing about this knucklehead is, I wonder if he knows just how may RedStinks players listen to rap? Yet he come here ragging on the Boyz players for listening to whatever kind of music they want to listen too?

Yeah, I can see it now! Pre-game! The fans are geared up, excitement runs through the air at the staidum...and guess what...wait for it, here comes the music to get all the fan going...

"If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do..."! The fans would go crazy!

And then they play, "Operator, can you help me make this call?" The fans would go absoutely NUTS!! How about when halftime, they could sing..."Bad, bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town.."! :eek: Now that is exciting!! Or, maybe some opera...yeah that would really work the magic on the players and the fans!!

:laugh2:

I don't buy rap music CD's because I don't care for alot of it...but there is some rap like "You can't touch this" (i think that's rap) that I like, and there are some other raps that I like. But if I don't want to hear it, or if someone is playing it around me...it's not a big deal at all.

HogsR not Legends! HogsR food!

:cool:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
TEK2000;1675544 said:
Yep EVERYONE that listens to rap music is a thug. :rolleyes:

And everyone who wears their hat backwards is a punk:;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
justbob;1676174 said:
And everyone who wears their hat backwards is a punk:;)

And anybody that don't have any clothes on is naked...

(that is where the fun comes in)...

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
5Stars;1676149 said:
HogRfat is the typical RedStink using RedStink logic...

You see, he does not want players to listen to rap...but it's OK for Portis to come out and say to the media that it's OK for Vick to fight and kill dogs? :rolleyes:

Another thing about this knucklehead is, I wonder if he knows just how may RedStinks players listen to rap? Yet he come here ragging on the Boyz players for listening to whatever kind of music they want to listen too?

Yeah, I can see it now! Pre-game! The fans are geared up, excitement runs through the air at the staidum...and guess what...wait for it, here comes the music to get all the fan going...

"If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do..."! The fans would go crazy!

And then they play, "Operator, can you help me make this call?" The fans would go absoutely NUTS!! How about when halftime, they could sing..."Bad, bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town.."! :eek: Now that is exciting!! Or, maybe some opera...yeah that would really work the magic on the players and the fans!!

:laugh2:

I don't buy rap music CD's because I don't care for alot of it...but there is some rap like "You can't touch this" (i think that's rap) that I like, and there are some other raps that I like. But if I don't want to hear it, or if someone is playing it around me...it's not a big deal at all.

HogsR not Legends! HogsR food!

Dude, Portis is a product of the same system as Michael Vick. I never defended Portis' asinine comments. I just don't see the major problem being people like Vick and Portis, but rather the money that gets thrown their way without educating them or teaching them to be morally responsible

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
As for pump-up music, lots of instrumental music without lyrics can serve that purpose. Don't you all wonder why the pump-up music is ALWAYS hip-hop/rap at these games?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1676001 said:
Then its the job of the ownership and coaches to culture and teach them to be educated and responsible citizens with an appreciation for culture, not garbage.

What about anyone in that piece demonstrated that they were not responsible citizens with an appreciation for culture? Is it not possible to be at a museum of fine art during the day and a rock concert that same night?

kmd24

Reaction score
Tass;1675604 said:
You can't spell 'crap' without 'rap'.

And you can't spell tightass without Tass.

Nothing against you, man, but realize that just about any music that is popular today finds its roots in music from an era when outrage and censorship were common sentiments among the "civilized" folk.

We should be thankful that we are able to listen to whatever we like. Calling another's choice of music "crap" doesn't add a whole lot to the discussion.

kmd24

Reaction score
peplaw06;1676026 said:
I can just imagine the opening kickoff about to go down and Fed Ex Field has a little Jim Croce blaring through the speakers... Yeah that'd go over real well.

Given Washington's clock management in recent games, Croce doesn't seem like a bad choice.

"If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do, is go back to third down and put Portis in, to give him a handoff or two"

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1676220 said:
As for pump-up music, lots of instrumental music without lyrics can serve that purpose. Don't you all wonder why the pump-up music is ALWAYS hip-hop/rap at these games?
No I don't wonder about that at all...

The music is meant to pump up the PLAYERS, not HogsRLegends. 70% or more of those players are black, so they're going to naturally pick hip-hop or rap.

In baseball, they let the player pick his intro music when he's coming up to the plate. You can pretty much tell by the race of the person what type of music is coming. I can honestly say I've never heard "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" when someone is coming to the plate.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Tass;1676123 said:
I never said I was outraged. Disgusted, maybe, but not outraged.

God, I wish you were joking.

Maybe we should put on some Kenny G before games, thats the ticket. :rolleyes:

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
kmd24;1676223 said:
And you can't spell tightass without Tass.

Nothing against you, man, but realize that just about any music that is popular today finds its roots in music from an era when outrage and censorship were common sentiments among the "civilized" folk.

We should be thankful that we are able to listen to whatever we like. Calling another's choice of music "crap" doesn't add a whole lot to the discussion.

lol, so what? People become desensitized and have to push the envelope further and further and you get the kind of crap that passes for music nowadays. Gets harder to be a badass rebel when people are so jaded, I guess. But the origins of hip-hop notwithstanding, I just think it sounds like ***. I don't care where it came from or why they do it. Most of it has definite antisocial tendencies (which I can handle...I'm a big boy) but it also just sounds BAD.

By all means, land of the free. Listen to whatever you like. Doesn't mean I have to like it. I have the freedom to choose to hate it.