SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1676241 said:
God, I wish you were joking.

Maybe we should put on some Kenny G before games, thats the ticket. :rolleyes:

lol... or some Michael Bolton...

"WHEN A MAAAAAAAN LOVES A WOOMAAAN....."

Tass in the stands: yaaaaaaaay! go cowboys!

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score

More like some God Forbid or some Static-X.

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score

Look here buddy,

Im going to defend my good ole pal Tass on this one

First rap...but then whats next? "bringing yo 2 piece and sippin on some jin and juice after practice?"

When does the discipline come into affect here?

When do we draw the line?

We'v been slowly assembling a team of thugs, and criminals and it needs to stop!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
PakiPride;1676267 said:
Look here buddy,

First rap...but then whats next? "bringing yo 2 piece and sippin on some jin and juice after practice?"

We'v been slowly assembling a team of thugs, and criminals and it needs to stop!
were winning and nobody is getting arrested. a team of thugs huh

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Hold on there. I never accused anyone of being a thug or a criminal. I accused them of having awful taste in music, that is ALL.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1676262 said:
lol... or some Michael Bolton...

"WHEN A MAAAAAAAN LOVES A WOOMAAAN....."

Tass in the stands: yaaaaaaaay! go cowboys!

:laugh2: :lmao:

Tass;1676263 said:
More like some God Forbid or some Static-X.

I would rather they listen to what they like......unless you are suiting up on Sunday for us, I really don't care what you want to listen to.

:cool:

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
This is the good stuff.

no_shoes_no_shirt_no_problems_b000063tds.jpg

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1676275 said:
I would rather they listen to what they like......unless you are suiting up on Sunday for us, I really don't care what you want to listen to.

Meh, whatever. The poor 50,000 live fans are the ones that have to put up with it. (Yes, yes, I'm sure some of them dig it.) I'll just be glad I'm sitting at home and not being subjected to it.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
PakiPride;1676267 said:
Look here buddy,

PakiPride;1676270 said:
Some good ole county could do the trick!

Your association with rap and thugs is about as off as Sexy Rexy Grossman was last week.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Well, these guys will put you in a mood to bust some heads...I don't care what you normally listen to.

godforbid_logo.jpg

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
Tass;1676278 said:
Meh, whatever. The poor 50,000 live fans are the ones that have to put up with it. (Yes, yes, I'm sure some of them dig it.) I'll just be glad I'm sitting at home and not being subjected to it.

I feel ya brotha!

I would rather not hear lyrics promoting rape, and violence at games. This genre is crap!

:bow:

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1676280 said:
Your association with rap and thugs is about as off as Sexy Rexy Grossman was last week.

You make a good point...however, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the baggy pants having, gold grill wearing, strip club troublemaking dudes aren't pumping out Kenny Chesney in their Cadillac Escalades.

:D

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
PakiPride;1676283 said:
I feel ya brotha!

I would rather not hear lyrics promoting rape, and violence at games. This genre is crap!

I think there is a place for violence...especially in football. I just can't stand rap/hip-hop.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I just checked out God Forbid on youtube and I have to say... I wouldn't mind having that as pump-up music either

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
PakiPride;1676283 said:
I feel ya brotha!

Tass;1676287 said:
You make a good point...however, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the baggy pants having, gold grill wearing, strip club troublemaking dudes aren't pumping out Kenny Chesney in their Cadillac Escalades.

:D

You guys are just feeding untrue stereotypes that I really don't feel like going into depth about (and proabably shouldn't).

To each is own.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Tass;1676287 said:
Nope... the ones pumping Kenny Chesney are in one of two places...

1) Billy Bob's rising the mechanical bull and getting into barfights over whose woman has the most teeth.

2) The Castro district in San Francisco.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
peplaw06;1676234 said:
No I don't wonder about that at all...

The music is meant to pump up the PLAYERS, not HogsRLegends. 70% or more of those players are black, so they're going to naturally pick hip-hop or rap.

In baseball, they let the player pick his intro music when he's coming up to the plate. You can pretty much tell by the race of the person what type of music is coming. I can honestly say I've never heard "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" when someone is coming to the plate.

The thing is, the majority of season-ticket holders aren't black. Shouldn't ownership therefore look to condition the players accordingly so that ultimately the whole fanbase and players get revved up by the same genre of music? If they want true home field advantage you'd think they'd take that into consideration.