Marcus Spears All In Comment

GINeric

Reaction score
This is literally what we do every freckin year, why are yall surprised!!!???

Yet people try to place our lack of success on one or two positions on the team. The rot on this apple has been around before most of our current players were born or toddlers.

(These things are conveniently ignored)

Kwyn

Reaction score
Don't think there's a single person on this site who believed Jerry when he said it. Well, there might be that one who lives in Hawaii, but that has to be it.
That’s just it.

No one believed it but all of the naysayers took it and ran with it just to create some false outrage. They love it. It’s like politics for some of you folks.

Being able to say “gotcha” has you all praying for Jerry to say something that is typical Jerry so you can beat it to death forever.

It’s tiring to see people turn off their football brain just so they can win internet points with likes or I told you sos when they knew from the get go that Jerry was just talking like he has forever when he was asked a question.

When he said he would pee down his leg with excitement or whatever, I’m surprised that the doom patrol hasn’t come out and demanded that he post video of him doing it because he “promised”

And for those who actually thought that “all in” was some ironclad doctrine of conquest and that the team would magically change the laws of reality to bring in 50m of new free agents while still keeping Dak on ice for a year were either delusional or simply lacked the understanding of how things fit together.

People can be angry, be outraged, be disenchanted and frustrated but they should at least be honest about it.

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Being able to say “gotcha” has you all praying for Jerry to say something that is typical Jerry so you can beat it to death forever.
Not really. Jerry spews out so much garbage and lies that all I do any more is shake my head.

Jerry's photo needs to be added to the definition of Narcissism on Wikipedia.

Redline360

Reaction score
None of the signing would really drive jersey sales thus far so we're wait to shop for pennies

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Two things can be true at the same time: Jerry is a con man but I'm also HAPPY (in this instance) that he is conning the masses.

If Jerry were to actually triple down on Daffy Duck Prescott it would destroy this team's SB hopes for at least another 5-7 years.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Man I can't imagine people in 2024 still buying in. Just can't.
Some are eternal optimists. I don't think they could survive being a Cowboys fan if they weren't.

Others of us consider ourselves to be realists, although we're often called pessimists. We won't believe change is coming until we see it. We may hope for the best, but we've learned not to expect it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some are eternal optimists. I don't think they could survive being a Cowboys fan if they weren't.

Others of us consider ourselves to be realists, although we're often called pessimists. We won't believe change is coming until we see it. We may hope for the best, but we've learned not to expect it.
I don't think believing change will come to see it makes you a realist at all. Because a realist knows change ain't coming lol. .We have 28 years of proof.

Kwyn

Reaction score

There are also plenty on both the unicorns are real bandwagon and the doom patrol who are simply not that well informed but still comment and post all the time.

Just look at how many people have no idea how the cap or free agency or the draft work but still have hot opinions one way or the other about all of it.

The problem around here is that there are also people on both ends who are dishonest and are more at war with each other than they are in what is actually happening with the team.

Carson

Reaction score
Is it really only one team? What move did Chiefs make I was trying to keep up with what teams like Ravens, Chiefs, etc. have done but don't see anything.
More so signing their own, but massive moves

• DL Chris Jones: Re-signed to a five-year, $158.75 million contract with $101 million in guarantees. (Ian Rapoport)
  • LB Drue Tranquill: Re-signing on a three-year, $19 million contract that includes $13 million fully guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport)
  • CB L'Jarius Sneed: Received the non-exclusive franchise tag, which is worth $19.8 million for the 2024 season. (Team)
  • P Matt Araiza: Signed a deal for the league minimum. (Tom Pelissero)

ICP

Reaction score
They are 'All In' to continue what they have been doing for years.

Cmac

Reaction score
He’s spot on.

We are a franchise run by a conman.
Meeting or being in the vicinity of a rich man like that.....I'd at least check my wallet to see if I still have my ID, my 5 dollars, & pictures, just alone. Jerry scares me every time he spews something out about franchise direction.