Marcus Spears All In Comment

Aven8

Reaction score
Outside of Barclay and Wilkins contracts nothing has been that expensive IMO.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Not really. Jerry spews out so much garbage and lies that all I do any more is shake my head.

Jerry's photo needs to be added to the definition of Narcissism on Wikipedia.
I'd go further.........the word needs changed in the English dictionary to something like "jerrycissism".

I cant believe this clown was a successful businessman before he bought the Cowboys, he comes across as a complete buffoon and it makes me think did he just get lucky.......really lucky actually.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The all in is coming tomorrow when the Billion $$$ QB contract is announced

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
More so signing their own, but massive moves

• DL Chris Jones: Re-signed to a five-year, $158.75 million contract with $101 million in guarantees. (Ian Rapoport)
  • LB Drue Tranquill: Re-signing on a three-year, $19 million contract that includes $13 million fully guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport)
  • CB L'Jarius Sneed: Received the non-exclusive franchise tag, which is worth $19.8 million for the 2024 season. (Team)
  • P Matt Araiza: Signed a deal for the league minimum. (Tom Pelissero)
Didn’t hear about Chris Jones.

Big_D

Reaction score
Where are all the alumni today? Everyone should be speaking up. Emmitt, Irvin, Dez, Troy, Woodson, Pearson?? Marcus Spears certainly isn't wrong here. This FO is a joke.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Everybody I wanted is still available so I'm on the yacht with Jerry at the moment

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There are also plenty on both the unicorns are real bandwagon and the doom patrol who are simply not that well informed but still comment and post all the time.

Just look at how many people have no idea how the cap or free agency or the draft work but still have hot opinions one way or the other about all of it.

The problem around here is that there are also people on both ends who are dishonest and are more at war with each other than they are in what is actually happening with the team.
I agree. It's a lot like politics these day, with the extremists being the loudest while many of us are somewhere in the middle.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't think believing change will come to see it makes you a realist at all. Because a realist knows change ain't coming lol. .We have 28 years of proof.
Certainly, the proof is against change (as far as philosophy goes), so it isn't reality to believe change is coming. That doesn't mean you can't hope for it, though. Hope is what keeps us going. It's when we expect for those hopes to come true that we jump out of reality. That might seem weird, hoping without expectation, but it's either that or be completely defeated as a Cowboys fan. I don't want to be that kind of fan.

I accept reality, but still hope for change even though I absolutely do not expect it. Dallas approaching free agency the way it has certainly is not a surprise because there's no proof it was going to change, but you can still hope it will without being overly disappointed when what you expect happens.