Marcus Spears nails it 100%

J_Allen

Reaction score
The strange thing to me is, you make more money when you win games. This season is going to set the organization back for a decade unless they make some major changes in the offseason.

Last season for the first six games it looks like our best team since 1994. And then they imploded. In the 49er playoff game I think the fans frustration finally came to a head. And now they show up and play even worse than our final 14-game stretch last season?

I don't think Jerry will ever experience this much anger as what's ahead. Like I said, this has been 26 years in the making. You can actually go all the way back to 1989 when he fired Tom landry. Jerry is going to be the most hated man in Texas. Let's see if he keeps running for every camera he sees or if he ducks and runs the other way.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Coup started to say things about Dak that Jones didn't want to hear......... things we say on this board daily. So, he gets shipped off as a malcontent for a 5th rounder? Thats a joke. But the real mistake was not replacing him. Julio Jones looked pretty dam good Sunday night and we could have had him for half the price of Amari. Lamb is a number #2 at best. He's a possession wr with suspect hands. Michael Irvin didn't have great speed either but he caught everything. It was a bad pick........not as bad as philly taking Raegor ahead of Justin Jefferson but the pick should have been Jefferson.

What exactly did Coop say about Dak??

J_Allen

Reaction score
What exactly did Coop say about Dak??

I heard he called him a white Kurt Cousins and they had to be separated. Fish has alluded to several other things that he did that the organization thought was unprofessional. He would always take off road games. I know that. I think it's just his attitude. This is the second team who's dumped him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Think about this,after the win in SB 30 and we're all happy as hell, looking forward to getting #6 in a year or 2 then 26yrs later, we're still stuck at 5,I would have never have believed it...sad.
I wish I would have enjoyed that game more. I did not because Pittsburgh outplayed us most of the game. I knew the dynasty was over but I never thought it would take so long for us even to get back to a championship game.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I heard he called him a white Kurt Cousins and they had to be separated. Fish has alluded to several other things that he did that the organization thought was unprofessional. He would always take off road games. I know that. I think it's just his attitude. This is the second team who's dumped him.
After this year it might be a compliment.

bigE79

Reaction score
I wish I would have enjoyed that game more. I did not because Pittsburgh outplayed us most of the game. I knew the dynasty was over but I never thought it would take so long for us even to get back to a championship game.
Definitely agree,I'll never forget Greg gumble interviewing Mike Irvin after the game, telling gumble " we ain't done yet".., little did we know,they WERE done.. unbelievable and sad.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I sure hope so....me thinks though that Rush will actually make this HORRENDOUS WR corp look better than Dak ever could....it has become soooooo apparent how 100% perfect things need to be for Dak to halfway shine.
Are you sure it's not everyone else's fault? Up until last Sunday night........ well nevermind.