Marcus Vick in case you haven't heard

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Are the cowboys having TC in Jail this year? If not i think he will be unable to attend.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt said:
Only with talent. He's a steal at the 5th round or later.

yeah, in the CFL maybe

this guy has abolsutely no chance to be an NFL QB

David

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
yeah, in the CFL maybe

this guy has abolsutely no chance to be an NFL QB

David
Strange. Just 6 months ago everyone and their dog was declaring him better than his brother. The kids got talent. You can't teach that. As far as his attitude, that can be fixed.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
michael vick is the biggest joke in the nfl..

marcus vick is the biggest loser other than clarett i've ever seen.

marcus vick will never play a down in the nfl unless it is for the eagles or raiders.

mike vick will be out of football in two years.

calico

Reaction score
vick.jpg

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt said:
Strange. Just 6 months ago everyone and their dog was declaring him better than his brother. The kids got talent. You can't teach that. As far as his attitude, that can be fixed.

just goes to show you how foolish some are and how they buy into hype, this guy sux as a QB

and oh by the way, so does his older brother

David

wxcpo

Reaction score
The guy may have talent, although I think Clarett had much more talent, but he is a thug. Someone will take a chance on him, but ultimately I think he is destined for either the CFL or Areana football.

Makaveli_The_Don

Reaction score
I was hoping we would draft Clarett in the 5th and move his tubby *** to FB. I doubt he would have had the heart to man up and block LBs everydown or want to be out of the spotlight that a #1 RB would have. Shame.

felix360

Reaction score
Makaveli_The_Don said:
I was hoping we would draft Clarett in the 5th and move his tubby *** to FB. I doubt he would have had the heart to man up and block LBs everydown or want to be out of the spotlight that a #1 RB would have. Shame.
:welcome: :crawl:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
theogt said:
I have to disagree with that. A bad attitude is harder to overcome than a lack of talent. The league is full of players who are "overachievers", guys who made make up for a little less natural talent or ability with hard work and dedication. I'll take an overachiever over an underachiever every time. Give me the hard worker who will study and put in the workout time to be the best he can and guys like Marcus Vick and Sean Taylor can go hold up liquor stores together until their money won't buy them out of it any more.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I have to disagree with that. A bad attitude is harder to overcome than a lack of talent. The league is full of players who are "overachievers", guys who made make up for a little less natural talent or ability with hard work and dedication. I'll take an overachiever over an underachiever every time. Give me the hard worker who will study and put in the workout time to be the best he can and guys like Marcus Vick and Sean Taylor can go hold up liquor stores together until their money won't buy them out of it any more.
Call me naive or whatever, but I believe in the right atmosphere people's attitude can be changed.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt said:

WHAT?!?!?!

I don't recall anyone saying such a thing. Anyone that said that is completely clueless.

Marcus Vick would be a waste of ANY draft pick, including a 7th rounder. I'm with Dbair on this one.

calico

Reaction score
Rack said:
WHAT?!?!?!

I don't recall anyone saying such a thing. Anyone that said that is completely clueless.

Marcus Vick would be a waste of ANY draft pick, including a 7th rounder. I'm with Dbair on this one.

You did not watch college football on ABC all of last year then. Saunders had a hard on for Vick all year long...claimed he was better than Vince Young.