Marinelli needs to go!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I remember when Dallas traded down and selected Frederick. I think it was Sheldon Richardson was on the board and i was so pissed but it worked out for the best. McClay has done a pretty good job so far and the Cowboys really wanted this kid bad like gold fell into their lap so I guess we will see. That little hottie Jane Slater was reporting this before the draft.
It worked out for the best? I must have been asleep for all those championship seasons.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Absolutely, the Cowboys aren't improving on Defense at all under Marinelli. Why, just look at how they didn't have a top ten defense in the league last year, something that allowed them to win over half the games they won when the offense struggled.

It should be obvious to anybody with real football acumen that Marinelli is the only reason this unit isn't #1 in the league last year.
Once again, where was the Defense against the Rams during the most important game of the season? No halftime adjustments. Nada.

The D disappeared during the playoffs this past year in 2018, back in the playoff game loss against the Packers in 2016 and once again during the playoff loss at the Packers in 2014. All under the helm of Marinelli.

You like that Marinelli playoffs record for the Cowboys?

Romo and Dak carried those playoff teams during those playoffs, NOT MARINELLI'S DEFENSES. FACT!