Marinelli & Rob Ryan should be on the same bus

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Sure he can catch a ride with Street, Clutts, and Weeds.

OK. Just do me a favor and put Blandino at the head of the line. Speaking of Weeden, does anyone know when the front office has to make the cut to bring Romo back onto the active roster?

Dodger12

Reaction score
I don't think this D looks anywhere near as bad as what we saw under Ryan so I don't think that's fair. But it does amaze me that we can't seem to make a play on the ball to save our lives. I don't "blame" our losses completely on our D but I also think that teams play us pretty conservatively as well knowing that we have problems on offense. Then it just seems that when a team opens it up a bit in the 4th quarter, we have no answer.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What really irks me. If you look at the other teams in the division, all seem to be improving, with the exception of. Well.... Us

Aven8

Reaction score
OK. Just do me a favor and put Blandino at the head of the line. Speaking of Weeden, does anyone know when the front office has to make the cut to bring Romo back onto the active roster?

Knowing us we will cut Escobar, or Gregory or something to make room!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What really irks me. If you look at the other teams in the division, all seem to be improving, with the exception of. Well.... Us

Who is improving lol? Everyone is 5-5 or below lol. Eagirls and the Giants just loss. Deadskins.....well I guess Cousins did look like Dan Marino yesterday. But then again Saints fired Rob Ryan over that so i'm guessing Cousins might not be as good as he looked.