Marinelli & Rob Ryan should be on the same bus

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
[Team gives up *10* points]

FIRE THE DC. HE SUCKS!!

Some of you really need to separate logic and emotion.

Don't let that score fool you. Winston was terrible. Evans.....great at times and terrible at times. All you had to do was worry about ONE receiver. Not only that but he gets no pressure. He can generate any turnovers and most importantly his stubbornness is the worst.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I'd rather it be Linehan being fired and Columbo calling the plays for Romo to audible..

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rob Ryan is a fat tool. I'm glad he's out of the league, at least temporarily.

Hopefully his brother is soon to follow.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Knowing us we will cut Escobar, or Gregory or something to make room!

I know you say that tongue-in-cheek, but I have zero doubt that Mr. Weeden is history when they place Romo back on the roster.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
What really irks me. If you look at the other teams in the division, all seem to be improving, with the exception of. Well.... Us

Really? The Eagles are improving? I'll grant the other two, but not the crappy Eagles.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
[Team gives up *10* points]

FIRE THE DC. HE SUCKS!!

Some of you really need to separate logic and emotion.

Right. He has been the epitome of a flexible stingy DC in the "last seven games"... :rolleyes: Oh, his defense also didn't characteristically give up a late TD to seal the loss yesterday. That was some other defense. I get it. 10 points given up to the might Bucs is something to hang our hats on. :thumbup:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Don't let that score fool you. Winston was terrible. Evans.....great at times and terrible at times. All you had to do was worry about ONE receiver. Not only that but he gets no pressure. He can generate any turnovers and most importantly his stubbornness is the worst.

See my response. I'm so intrigued by our collective ability to smother.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right. He has been the epitome of a flexible stingy DC in the "last seven games"... :rolleyes: Oh, his defense also didn't characteristically give up a late TD to seal the loss yesterday. That was some other defense. I get it. 10 points given up to the might Bucs is something to hang our hats on. :thumbup:

That's been the story of this season. As bad as the offense has been....we have had leads going into the 4th and can't keep them.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is improving lol? Everyone is 5-5 or below lol. Eagirls and the Giants just loss. Deadskins.....well I guess Cousins did look like Dan Marino yesterday. But then again Saints fired Rob Ryan over that so i'm guessing Cousins might not be as good as he looked.

Eages lost their qb and the giants,thanks to passing again instead of running out the clock almost beat the pats. Meanwhile we lost to the bucs. If I don't see improvement in the skins, not much I can say.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eages lost their qb and the giants,thanks to passing again instead of running out the clock almost beat the pats. Meanwhile we lost to the bucs. If I don't see improvement in the skins, not much I can say.

Giants have had poor clock management all year. Cowboy fans know better than anyone since they gave us one of our only 2 wins. I can't call you a contender if you have poor clock management. I'd fear them more if they had better management of the clock.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Letting Kiffin walk and treating a legend like garbage was a mistake.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants have had poor clock management all year. Cowboy fans know better than anyone since they gave us one of our only 2 wins. I can't call you a contender if you have poor clock management. I'd fear them more if they had better management of the clock.

Coughlin is letting his new OC have some rope calling the playsame but it' a cost them 2 games now and it won't happen again. But u can't deny the team is improved

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Coughlin is letting his new OC have some rope calling the playsame but it' a cost them 2 games now and it won't happen again. But u can't deny the team is improved

I haven't seen all of their games but they also lost to the Falcons because of bad clock management. I don't know how much they've improved. It took a special teams touchdown to beat us.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
we have two wins same a lions right now we are competeing for the first pick in the draft not the playoffs.