Twitter: Marinelli: Trysten Hill is "regressing"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Up until 2018, Weve been drafting super bowl champions
Good to see you back.
Took one of your brethren in last week.
We had fun talking dirt, but it was all love.

It was so funny seeing a guy born and raised in Philly take in Juarez for the very first time.

He watched a dude use styrofoam cups as lighter fuel to cook elote and he was like: Get me the hell outta this place right now!
Lol...

He ended up eating the elote and loved it.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Good to see you back.
Took one of your brethren in last week.
We had fun talking dirt, but it was all love.

It was so funny seeing a guy born and raised in Philly take in Juarez for the very first time.

He watched a dude use styrofoam cups as lighter fuel to cook elote and he was like: Get me the hell outta this place right now!
Lol...

He ended up eating the elote and loved it.

back from where?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Unless we have injuries at DT, I don't believe he is anything but a healthy scratch the rest of the season.
Try career. I’m embarrassed and incredulous that he’s apparently not embarrassed. What a joke both he and Rod are.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Too much piling on Marinelli for me. Rod may have liked him, but he doesn't run the draft room. Someone had to listen to him.

Rod is being set up perfectly to be this season's scapegoat. Everyone will be back except him and he'll be blamed all summer. You can see it coming from a mile away.
Wait. What??? Too much piling on good old Rod? How’s about NOT ENOUGH??

Rod sucks and the sooner he’s no longer with this franchise the better.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I suck at DL evals
Liked Taco....sucked.
Wanted DreMont Jones...not sure what he's done in Denver.
Liked Hill....sucking.

DL and WR......I suck at it.....but I did like Courtland Sutton,Hollywood Brown tho.

I'll stick to cleanin' toilets.
I liked russel Wilson and Antonio brown in the draft

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hill has regressed from bad to worse. The worst second round pick since Jacob Rogers who lasted only 2 seasons.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Soooo..... Now we had Taco and now Hill regressing, I wonder who put their stamp of approval on drafting these 2 guys? Couldn't be the Defensive coach....

That's why I was all for getting Jamal Adams. We lose a first? Two? Fine, since we'll just be stuck with more "Marinelli Guys" anyway, assuming we finally realize defense is important.