Twitter: Markus Paul has passed

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'd read heart attack that sparked cardiac arrest. He was deprived of oxygen too long which is what caused the brain death. His family made the right call today. You just can't prolong this. You don't come back from it ... and if you do it is not a life worth living.
He was thin, and that NORMALLY, not always, but normally is an indicator of decent blood pressure and general health. A heart attack at age 54 just sucks. I wonder if he has any underlying/previous issue that caused this.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for Coach's family, loved ones, the players, coaches, front office and all fans. He was a great coach and an even better person. Truly have his family and loved ones in my prayers. Hope the Boys are able to pull off a win for Coach Paul. ☆

RIP, Coach Markus Paul. ♡

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rest in paradise king.......my condolences to his family....I hate this for anyone especially round the holidays.....

8 years ago today My 9 year old and exwife died in a plane crash. Just another reason to hate November for me. R.I.P Coach and fly high. I pray for his family. God Bless them during this time...my heart hurts for them....
Jesus Christ........my condolences that is tough. Man.....