Marshall Faulk/Deion Sanders > Dikembe Vermeil

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Good points Dale. Especially the part about Neon Deion. :D Deion is making waves yet again. This time it's in a suit & tie. It's great to see.

The part about B Gumbel that stood out the most to me last night was towards the end of the game when Vick & the Falcons were down 38-28. He dropped back and tossed it about 50 yards in the air for an incompletion. As soon as it left his hands Gumbel said "ohhhh!!! He's got a guy wide open. He's wide open!!!" As the receiver came into view he was well covered by T New and P Wat was also very close at just 2-3 yards away. I looked at my buddies and cracked up. Wide open??? What a dufus.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
thekavorka;1238907 said:
Vermeil had a cold. give him a break. him and jaws were very good on the first mnf game

but yeah, deion and faulk were pretty good

that was a cold? I thought he was crying:)

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Mansta54;1239268 said:
I really like Deion, he did a great job. He isn't scared to ask the tough questions and I love the way he handled TO after the game. Prime didn't shy away from letting TO know that that was a boneheaded move to spit on somebody. I really like Primes work!!!

he's toned it down, he seemed too loud to me when he was on CBS (like the Sharp brothers) He has improved

I thought he had a really funny line, took me a couple of seconds to get it. When Jerry Jones was signing a huge piece of bunting or banner, whatever you want to call it, Deion said, oh boy I miss that signature.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1239341 said:
Good points Dale. Especially the part about Neon Deion. :D Deion is making waves yet again. This time it's in a suit & tie. It's great to see.

The part about B Gumbelthat stood out the most to me last night wqas towards the end of the game when Vick & the Falcons were down 38-28. He dropped back and tossed it about 50 yards in the air for an incompletion. As soon as it left his hands Gumbel said "ohhhh!!! He's got a guy wide open. He's wide open!!!" As the receiver came into view he was well covered by T New and P Wat was also very close at just 2-3 yards away. I looked at my buddies and cracked up. Wide open??? What a dufus.

i thought the same thing. How about when he said, if the Saints win tomorrow they can clinch the western division. That would be really impressive since they are in the South