Marshall Faulk is the biggest jerk on TV

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Curious what did Faulk say about Cowboys coming back on the Rams? BTW he said the Rams would win the game.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I remember when Michael Irvin was on Espn he would do the top 10 players of the week segment and one time he had T.O. As his #1 and #2 player of the week. A lot of those ex players are gonna be homers for their favorite team. Marshall Faulk was the only guy on set to pick the Rams to beat the Cowboys last week too.

Sports networks love the Cowboy homers, NFL network has Irvin and Fox has Jimmy. ESPN figured that the best way to differentiate from the competitors was to have a cast of haters a.k.a. excessively critical analysts.

You guys notice how our segments usually come on later on gameday? Because we the Cowboy fans move the ratings, they intentionally show our matchups later because they want us to watch their entire show. I waited 40 minutes for NFL Networks Playbook to show the Cowboys Saints match up.

Lastly, being a Cowboy hater is how these analyst make there careers. When Stephen A. says something stupid there's a 3-4 pg.thread each time.

ghst187

Reaction score
Jerk? I dunno. But that's pretty dumb. It's not like the Saints defense has done anything this year.

truth. In fact they faltered mightily in the waning against the lowly Browns.
Faulk bashes the Boys every chance he gets, I think he wishes we had drafted him and has held a grudge ever since.

StarWiz2

Reaction score
http://i1028.***BLOCKED***/albums/y344/OldChickie/Unknown_zps2abf7760.jpg

And then what happened Marshall?

Reaction score
tru dat,,,, it helps to realize that these shows have agendas that they actively pursue. They have target audiences that they either want to placate or infuriate and there will always be at least one "Faulk-head" Cowboys basher on every show. These people don't make me angry, they can make the victories much sweeter, what makes me angry is that our franchise has left us hanging for the better part of two decades and bashers like Faulk never get put in their place.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
This fool just said the Saints defense will not allow the Boyz to score a offensive TD all game long. Smh!!

help-console-sad-640x426.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
I went to college with Faulk (yeah, I'm old) and didn't know him very well but some of my friends did. He was a pretty good guy even though he was the only thing to happen to SDSU football in 20 years before or after. My friends that stayed in touch with him said he was still a good guy when he went into the NFL. Even with the big contract he was the same guy. But they all said that when he signed his second big contract and really had money, he became a total ego case and a complete dbag.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I remember when Michael Irvin was on Espn he would do the top 10 players of the week segment and one time he had T.O. As his #1 and #2 player of the week. A lot of those ex players are gonna be homers for their favorite team. Marshall Faulk was the only guy on set to pick the Rams to beat the Cowboys last week too.

well it wasn't like Marshall was that far off. Dallas was down 21-0....Cook dropped a pass that would have been a TD. Fisher went for it on 4th down inside the red zone instead of taking the almost sure 3. Dallas won the game by 3.

So Faulk picking the Rams was not that bad of a pick when you look back at it.

However, to say the Cowboys will score zero offensive TDs this week is quite silly, but it is the Bold Predictions segment.

I personally don't care what the guys say, I just watch for entertainment. I like Eisen, Irvin, and Mooch.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Not sure if columnists are any better. Many of them seem just as biased or worse than many of the players.

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
Faulk is an ***clown. Don't you know that your IQ drops by 5 points each time a word he speaks enters your ears? It's true. Listen to him for 5 minutes and you'll swear up is down, left is right and hot is cold. He is as monumentally stupid as they come and I hate his stupid face.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Faulk is an ***clown. Don't you know that your IQ drops by 5 points each time a word he speaks enters your ears? It's true. Listen to him for 5 minutes and you'll swear up is down, left is right and hot is cold. He is as monumentally stupid as they come and I hate his stupid face.

Get off that fence and tell us how you really feel.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Faulk is the epitomy of why most tv sucks now.

He has a job because he says outrageous things to polarize people and entice discussion, even if it's to talk about how stupid he is. Not because of actual football knowledge.

He should have a show on Bravo.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Rod Woodson was the same way on NFLN. Never had a good thing to say about Dallas. Sapp is just awful viewing. Reall can't understand why he is still on the air.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
He obviously thinks Sean Payton and Rob Ryan know Tony Romo and Jason Garrett very well.

And they do.

Good thing Linehan is calling the plays.