Marshawn Kneeland performance

Mikexike

Reaction score
I really liked his play against the run, Just needs to work on more pass rush moves.

How do you guys feel about the kid after 1 preseason game??

I'm not sure if a thread has been made, if so please delete.

Praxit

Reaction score
I'm glad you paid attention, cause I didn't. But it's great to hear the positive news

Mikexike

Reaction score
Kneeland is the real deal. He will go from a "WHO?" on draft day to a fan favorite by the end of the year.

With Williams getting hurt he will step right in and pick up snaps on opening day.
I agree with you, i loved the draft pick!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Seems that he will be fine in run support. As far as terrorizing the qb I am far less sure about that.
I think he will have to benefit from Parsons, like Armstrong did. Just be there to finish when Parsons disrupts the pocket.

rambo2

Reaction score
Kneeland is the real deal. He will go from a "WHO?" on draft day to a fan favorite by the end of the year.

With Williams getting hurt he will step right in and pick up snaps on opening day.
Kneeland is a monster.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Lots to like. Set and squeeze the edge, use one arm technique to keep himself clean, recognize and defeat the trap block, and just his raw power.

He does not have a lot of pass rush moves but he seems a blank canvas as opposed to and bad habits.