Martavis Bryant over - under catches

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Why would he sign here then
Because the Cowboys offered him money to sign.... after the Vegas Vipers and Edmonton Elks told him he wasn't good enough for them to pay him money.

Why WE signed him is a valid question....why HE signed is rather obvious. It was this....or get a job at Home Depot.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
10 Lolol. Worst line in history of over unders. He won’t sniff 10 grabs.

In what world do you think he’s going to have 2 to 5 grabs and then you set the line at 10 lol

Over under should be 2.5
I'm talking about the rest of the season combined.

10 catches in 9 games would be horrible even for a #4 guy.

Hmmmmm....I do see your point though. I've gotten nothing but unders. I figured Homer's would be all over that 10 mark.

Seems EVERYONE thinks this guy is a big ole Nothing

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we don't know that though
Why would any team promise playing time to a guy who hasn’t played in 41/2 years and wasn’t a superstar when he was playing.

So, while we can’t say for certain because we weren’t in the discussions, there is logic to my comment, plus it answers your question about why he signed with Dallas if he weren’t certain to play this year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah its just weird having a future move for a guy who will be 33 next season.

I think JJ expects him to play this year and contribute in the redzone. MM doesn't seem to feel the same though. We know who will get their way though.
Jerry just loves a bargain because that's all he's willing to get. I don't think he necessarily has a plan besides being able to say he did his job trying to improve the team.

Reactions: CWR

rambo2

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys offered him money to sign.... after the Vegas Vipers and Edmonton Elks told him he wasn't good enough for them to pay him money.

Why WE signed him is a valid question....why HE signed is rather obvious. It was this....or get a job at Home Depot.
Home Depot is a good place to work. You should check them out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For the rest of the season, how many catches will Martavis Bryant have in all games combined?

Over 10....or Under 10.

I'm saying he'll have 2 to 5 catches this year....so I'll take the Under.
No surprise Mr. Negative about 100% of everything.

Motorola

Reaction score
He had his annual good game last week for the Texans. 6 REC, 151 yards and a TD.

You know, his annual game that makes people think he might be “developing” into a good WR, before he disappears/makes a crucial mistake a la the Jacksonville game last year.
Yet Brandin Cooks'best games for the Cowboys thus far are 4 rec, 36 yds, TD and 3 rec, 49 yds, TD.

Motorola

Reaction score
For the rest of the season, how many catches will Martavis Bryant have in all games combined?

Over 10....or Under 10.

I'm saying he'll have 2 to 5 catches this year....so I'll take the Under.
What do you think the Cowboys' supposedly no. 2 WR will accomplish the remainder of the season - O/U in catches, yards, and touchdowns?

shabazz

Reaction score
It's very simple. Jerry is building next years dream team one 3rd string player at a time.

Trey Lance. Martavis Bryant. ......OJ Simpson at the running back position will fill out the triplets core.