Twitter: Martin on whether he's playing T this week: "no, I'm playing guard"

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Guess this means Steel back to RT.....so OL this week;

Smith, Williams, Looney, Martin, Steel??????

glimmerman

Reaction score
They need to permanently move Williams out of the starting lineup. Need to officially begin the Biadasz at center future today and put either Looney or McGovern at guard.
We need to use these next few games against lesser teams to get Biadasz some more reps. The way our Defense is playing it’s hard to say they are lesser teams. But our Offense is so explosive we just need a running game this week to go with it.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We need to use these next few games against lesser teams to get Biadasz some more reps. The way our Defense is playing it’s hard to say they are lesser teams. But our Offense is so explosive we just need a running game this week to go with it.

Probably won't happen unless a injury happens again. The team rather go with experience if they believe the rookie level right now is with the vet. Honestly I don't know how we continue to trot Connor Williams out there after being blown up every game. The only thing connor williams is really good at is getting to the second level to block someone and passing stunts (which is great for a olineman). But if he has to deal with any type of power he gets blown up. Suprised every DT don't just bullrush him consistantly.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They need to permanently move Williams out of the starting lineup. Need to officially begin the Biadasz at center future today and put either Looney or McGovern at guard.
Looney cannot keep his spot. After last week and all of those screens that got blown up. It was mostly Looney who just isnt athletic enough to get out in front. Biadasz and McGovern. Please. For the love of God

glimmerman

Reaction score
Probably won't happen unless a injury happens again. The team rather go with experience if they believe the rookie level right now is with the vet. Honestly I don't know how we continue to trot Connor Williams out there after being blown up every game. The only thing connor williams is really good at is getting to the second level to block someone and passing stunts (which is great for a olineman). But if he has to deal with any type of power he gets blown up. Suprised every DT don't just bullrush him consistantly.
They likely will bull rush all day Sunday. Teams know our O-Line is suffering and are coming after Dak.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess this means Steel back to RT.....so OL this week;

Smith, Williams, Looney, Martin, Steel??????

I think Knight will get the start at RT if Smith can go this week.

Smith-Williams-Looney-Martin-Knight

While I think they can improve with some changes, I consider the Browns defensive front to be a good one, so I would not choose this week to make any significant changes, and I suspect that the team doesn't either.

But over the long term, I'd like to see Biadasz take over at center, and I'd have Williams on 'double secret probation' at left guard, and one more bad day at the office and I'm giving someone else a shot there.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They likely will bull rush all day Sunday. Teams know our O-Line is suffering and are coming after Dak.

I believe and its just an opinion, TS will be back and was available to play before this but knowing the defenses we were playing they wanted him healthy for the tougher stretch of defensive pass rushes starting with the Browns, so a much healthier TS should be back and ready move Knight out o RT where hes already playing well at Lt should be nice..

only real decision is C

TS, Cwill, (looney or Baldias), Martin, Knight

should be a much more solid OL..game plan chips and help on Miles which they have done pretty well..

dfense

Reaction score
Badass should start immediately. When he stoned the DT sunday bending his head backwards and he waved to the ref with his free hand saying "hey look at this." I was sold. The first thing that came to mind was this guy is badass.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I believe and its just an opinion, TS will be back and was available to play before this but knowing the defenses we were playing they wanted him healthy for the tougher stretch of defensive pass rushes starting with the Browns, so a much healthier TS should be back and ready move Knight out o RT where hes already playing well at Lt should be nice..

only real decision is C

TS, Cwill, (looney or Baldias), Martin, Knight

should be a much more solid OL..game plan chips and help on Miles which they have done pretty well..
Hoping your right. We need to give Dak some time and be able to run the ball. We need the explosive Offense that can grind the clock and score. Keep our Defense off the field. I can see them trying to do what wilson did. Line up and go deep down the middle all day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Browns ain’t a lesser team they are better than us right now.

quickccc

Reaction score
I believe TS will be back and Knight at RT

steele got pulled for performance didnt he? they ahve others like Jmills and others on the roster now and steele may have lost his job for the time being.

per jane slater -steele reportedly had stomach bug, possible food poisoning,..given IV .but .just couldn't continue...