Twitter: Marty B told brother "there's nothing better than playing for Cowboys fans"

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This article about Bennett from a Philadelphia publication had me roaring in Laughter; The Punch line is the last words of this article; Gender Equality.

Yeah, that's what Bennett is really talking about in his quotation :rolleyes:. Hilarious

“And Michael looks at the list, and this is in front of the whole organization, and he goes, ‘Why aren’t there any women of color there?’ ” Eagles guard Brandon Brooks recounted.

You could hear a pin drop, according to Brooks.outspoken is often the adjective used to describe Bennett. But that word, like the 33-year old, conjures up connotations that may be preconceived. Bennett is outspoken, but his outspokenness is multifaceted, depending upon the situation.

In this instance, he was willing to make others uncomfortable because he saw a wrong that he thought should be righted, and one he feels passionately about gender equality."
There's not too many ppl on here that I would prolly smack on sight but you are definitely on top of the list. But then I remember you are canadian so you should prolly just shut your mouth about the goings on in the US right?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I wonder if current players feel like Marty B did back in the day.

I am guessing yes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some of us understand and think they're grade A morons.
Ted Bundy worked for a suicide hotline, what a gem.

“Gacy became known as the "Killer Clown" because of his charitable services at fund-raising events, parades, and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown" or "Patches the Clown",[6] characters that he had created.”

Zeke paid pennies for a kids funeral.

I tried to hurt a co worker before I dropped a bill in the Salvation Army bucket.

Outstanding citizens! Don’t judge though, we’re “good people”, we’ve done good things.
Ted Bundt was a serial killer. Jesus. But that’s how y’all view these athletes. If they aren’t your property than they are scum....if they don’t run as fast as you want or jump as high as you want then they might as well be serial killers lol....

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Let me translate what Bennett is saying: Even if you are young and talented the coaches will not give you the opportunity to compete for a starting job. Therefore, go to another team become a Pro Bowler, a Super Bowl Champion, then go get Jerry's money as he will regress the development of his young talented players and let you play and get paid with no competition. Jason Garrett does not matter because you never play for the Head Coach...you play for Jerry Jones.

Marty B is a truth teller if you read between the lines.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Ted Bundy worked for a suicide hotline, what a gem.

“Gacy became known as the "Killer Clown" because of his charitable services at fund-raising events, parades, and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown" or "Patches the Clown",[6] characters that he had created.”

Zeke paid pennies for a kids funeral.

I tried to hurt a co worker before I dropped a bill in the Salvation Army bucket.

Outstanding citizens! Don’t judge though, we’re “good people”, we’ve done good things.
Reading your opinions about all these people it's more likely you'd be the serial killer.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, I guess Marty is a pretty smart guy in his own goofy way, huh?! At least, he encourages his brother to enjoy the goodness and deal with the badness of his situation on the team! It's kinda crazy and it almost makes good sense, I guess?! So, here's hoping Michael does wonderfully!:thumbup:

Last edited: