Maryland, DC, Virginia residents

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Ready for the winter blizzard heading our way? It's supposed to hit VA later tonight and Maryland tomorrow afternoon, with as much as 20 inches of snow falling. :mad:

dcdallaschick

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3266541 said:
Ready for the winter blizzard heading our way? It's supposed to hit VA later tonight and Maryland tomorrow afternoon, with as much as 20 inches of snow falling. :mad:

AND, we could get a foot more on Tuesday. :eek:

What is up with the weather this winter? We DC area folks are quite comfortable with our "winter weather weenie" status, and this might actually get us used to this kind of thing. My neighbor's from Chicago, and is always the first guy out of the driveway and motoring around in the stuff. He thinks we're all morons.

It was an excellent decision though, in hindsight, to get the AWD Subaru last fall instead of the VW wagon I wanted at the time.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dcdallaschick;3266569 said:
AND, we could get a foot more on Tuesday. :eek:

What is up with the weather this winter? We DC area folks are quite comfortable with our "winter weather weenie" status, and this might actually get us used to this kind of thing. My neighbor's from Chicago, and is always the first guy out of the driveway and motoring around in the stuff. He thinks we're all morons.

It was an excellent decision though, in hindsight, to get the AWD Subaru last fall instead of the VW wagon I wanted at the time.

man, it must be a ***** to try to drive in snow with a stick

and about the "winter weenie thing", area schools here closed a couple days ago when we got 3-4 inches of snow

3 inches! that's nothing

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I am so sick of the snow! It's like the weather is making up for the lack of snow over the last 3 years in spades this year.

:mad:

DMOB

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3266576 said:
wait till I get home...
:lmao: No, but seriously I would be up for some more snow. We only received about eight inches this past weekend and its all melted.:mad:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3266571 said:

and about the "winter weenie thing", area schools here closed a couple days ago when we got 3-4 inches of snow

3 inches! that's nothing

They close schools around here at the threat of snow but we don't have snow plows. All we have are stupid sand/salt trucks and they only cover the major roads and interstates.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
The blizzard came last week with 8+ inches.

I'm in Chesapeake. Mostly rain with the potential for some snow on Saturday.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Blizzards?

Snow?

What the hell are you people talking about?

I'll be wearing shorts and short sleeves on Saturday while I play a round with some friends and then go eat at our favorite outdoor Mexican place.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3266685 said:
Blizzards?

Snow?

I'll be wearing shorts and short sleeves on Saturday while I play a round with some friends and then go eat at our favorite outdoor Mexican place.

And your belly and colon will burn like a thousand flames as I send a curse your way.

We are expecting a pretty healthy snow starting tomorrow afternoon/evening as well.:(

I hate the cold.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3266685 said:
Blizzards?

Snow?

well aren't you special

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3266571 said:

I actually prefer it. It's easier to downshift to help you slow down rather than solely using the break. I always felt more in control of the car when driving a stick.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;3266704 said:
I actually prefer it. It's easier to downshift to help you slow down rather than solely using the break. I always felt more in control of the car when driving a stick.

how about starting up again?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3266687 said:
And your belly and colon will burn like a thousand flames as I send a curse your way.

We are expecting a pretty healthy snow starting tomorrow afternoon/evening as well.:(

I hate the cold.
I fart in your general direction.