Mathew Postins Grading The NFC East Drafts

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering the limited number of All Pro players at each position, that seems like a generous grading.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If this draft class produces 7 starters I'll get a Dak Prescott tattoo on my face.

7 Starters in the next 4 years? Or 7 starters in 2021?

I can see 7 of these players turning into starters somewhere in the NFL in the next 4-5 years. You might want to rethink that Dak face tattoo.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Giants lost their best offensive lineman and decided to not draft a single one.

The Giants drafted 3 OL last year. A 1st, 3rd, and 5th rounder last year. Solder is returning this year.

Giants’ best play last year was pocket breaking down and Danny Dimes scrambling.

A talent like Saturn Barkley doesn’t need OL. :)

Strange things seem to follow Garrett around.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'd be interesting in understanding a track record behind these predictions and his hit rate.

I'm going to go ahead and proclaim right now that Parsons makes the Pro Bowl this year. Because yes.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this draft class produces 7 starters I'll get a Dak Prescott tattoo on my face.

Qfom17E.gif

TwentyOne

Reaction score
They say it wasn't a good draft but they project 4 players to become starters and an all-pro? I'll take that.

Where exactly do they say it wasnt a good draft ?
Did you even understand what they wrote ?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
But that'll be your third!
You never listen to me. You put his face on your calves!

Looking at each other.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
They have the giants drafting 3 all-pros? What in the hell...

The Giants haven't been able to draft for years and that's why they're annually overspending on free agents like Kenny Golladay and Adoree Jackson. Good players being paid like great players.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It's just wasted reading material. It has no bearing on who will be starting next year, or who will be good.

Having said that I love our first round pick, and thought the rest of our draft was average. Not impressed with Philly, or Washington. I think Giants did okay. What worries me is a deep draft class next year, and the Eagles holding 3 first-round picks if Wentz doesn't get hit by a bus.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The Giants haven't been able to draft for years and that's why they're annually overspending on free agents like Kenny Golladay and Adoree Jackson. Good players being paid like great players.

Devonta Smith would have been a turning point for them...

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Where exactly do they say it wasnt a good draft ?
Did you even understand what they wrote ?
I don't got a lotta that fancy learning but "This doesn’t feel like that good a draft right now." seems pretty straightforward.