News: Matt Holleran: Dak Ranked 8 (Some good points)

johneric8

Reaction score
Prescott was more accurate than ever on deep passes, as his 52.6% adjusted completion rate on deep throws — a career high — ranked third among quarterbacks with at least 30 attempts of 20-plus yards. Prescott’s productivity could have been even better if his weapons didn’t have a season-long case of butterfingers — 36 of Prescott’s passes were dropped in 2019, the most in the NFL.

Read More

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don't care if he is No 1 in every qb category known to man. The only thing that I care about is him winning Super Bowls for the Cowboys. That is the category that is most important to me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Prescott was more accurate than ever on deep passes, as his 52.6% adjusted completion rate on deep throws — a career high — ranked third among quarterbacks with at least 30 attempts of 20-plus yards. Prescott’s productivity could have been even better if his weapons didn’t have a season-long case of butterfingers — 36 of Prescott’s passes were dropped in 2019, the most in the NFL.

Read More

bubububububut Dak is average!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't care if he is No 1 in every qb category known to man. The only thing that I care about is him winning Super Bowls for the Cowboys. That is the category that is most important to me.

You would have to be a complete moron to think that a QB that is top 5 in every major QB category is the reason this team isnt winning.

Your comment has actually nothing to do with Dak.

Bigdog

Reaction score
You would have to be a complete moron to think that a QB that is top 5 in every major QB category is the reason this team isnt winning.

Your comment has actually nothing to do with Dak.
Never blamed Dak for not winning. I don't care about statistical things. The only important stat that I want to see is him being the qb with the most Super Bowl for the Cowboys which I think he can do.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Read More

The numbers on deep accuracy match the eyeball test too, especially in contrast to all the overthrows of wide open guys in 2018. The deep accuracy puts teams in a bind if they crowd the LOS to stop Zeke. I wish we have played Smith more, as his deep speed is better than Gallup's, backing off defenses better on run downs.

817Gill

Reaction score
I have him around there for this season and a career 5-8 guy in the league. More than ok with signing him to 36M because literally in 3 years he would be the 7th highest paid guy.

First two years of that contract won’t have the cap hit at 36M anyways, so we won’t ever really feel that contract weighing us down. By the time it costs money it’ll be in line with his rank in the league.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have him around there for this season and a career 5-8 guy in the league. More than ok with signing him to 36M because literally in 3 years he would be the 7th highest paid guy.

First two years of that contract won’t have the cap hit at 36M anyways, so we won’t ever really feel that contract weighing us down. By the time it costs money it’ll be in line with his rank in the league.
True, there will be the inevitable freak-out, like with Zeke's contract, but it should end... kind of well, in the end.
Zeke did it the wrong way: He got a really long term contract and now Stevie can play with the money, or get rid of him early.
From reports, Dak wants a shorter contract which makes it difficult to play with the money and then he's planning to re-up with the new CBA.

If you ask me:
Zeke gave up the much friendlier deal for the team, despite the holdout.

817Gill

Reaction score
True, there will be the inevitable freak-out, like with Zeke's contract, but it should end... kind of well, in the end.
Zeke did it the wrong way: He got a really long term contract and now Stevie can play with the money, or get rid of him early.
From reports, Dak wants a shorter contract which makes it difficult to play with the money and then he's planning to re-up with the new CBA.

If you ask me:
Zeke gave up the much friendlier deal for the team, despite the holdout.
This. Dak’s biggest hold up in my opinion is the years as well. The boys don’t care about the number in fact they like having that title I feel. It’s the ability to play with the money down the line that they covet

DFWJC

Reaction score

Read More
Can you list his top 15? Names only would be fine

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That’s got to be 35m at least for 8th right? If Mahomes is getting 40-45?

First, Mahomes hasn't signed so you can't answer that. Second, the team has reportedly already made an offer of 35 and it's been rejected.