Matt Mosley and allegations of physical intimidation from T.O and entourage...

jcblanco22

Reaction score
I am hoping someone in the DFW area or who might have been listening online can clarify this. BTW, my apologies if someone already started a thread on this, but I didn't catch one.

The show that comes on 103.3 FM in Dallas after the Michael Irvin Show (Galloway and Co. perhaps?) had current ESPN and former DMN writer Matt Mosely on this afternoon. I wasn't able to catch the entire segment, but I did hear Mosely alluding to something about T.O. confronting him last night outside the locker room with an "entourage" and repeatedly asking him "what'cha gonna say now chump?". Mosely described it as pure physical intimidation and that someone stepped into the middle of it to break it up. He teased that he'd reveal more in their 3 o'clock hour and that he'd also be dropping the name of who had been the peacemaker (made it sound as if it was definitely a Cowboys player or member of the organization that the audience would readily recognize the name of).

I could not listen to the rest of the show and am hoping someone did catch it and can expound on what else was said by Mosely. Many thanks in advance.:)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I tried to listen to Galloway and Co. today but I couldn't. Its just too much to listen to. The little time I did listen they were bashing TO and Wade of all people. I had to tune out. If someone is threatening you though shouldn't you press charges?

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
jcblanco22;2497330 said:
I am hoping someone in the DFW area or who might have been listening online can clarify this. BTW, my apologies if someone already started a thread on this, but I didn't catch one.

The show that comes on 103.3 FM in Dallas after the Michael Irvin Show (Galloway and Co. perhaps?) had current ESPN and former DMN writer Matt Mosely on this afternoon. I wasn't able to catch the entire segment, but I did hear Mosely alluding to something about T.O. confronting him last night outside the locker room with an "entourage" and repeatedly asking him "what'cha gonna say now chump?". Mosely described it as pure physical intimidation and that someone stepped into the middle of it to break it up. He teased that he'd reveal more in their 3 o'clock hour and that he'd also be dropping the name of who had been the peacemaker (made it sound as if it was definitely a Cowboys player or member of the organization that the audience would readily recognize the name of).

I could not listen to the rest of the show and am hoping someone did catch it and can expound on what else was said by Mosely. Many thanks in advance.:)

I heard it. Mosely is such a wimpy dude that a group of nuns carrying a box full of kittens would intimidate him. Shesh!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2497351 said:
I heard it. Mosely is such a wimpy dude that a group of nuns carrying a box full of kittens would intimidate him. Shesh!

Agreed. Mosley has nothing about him that says

Im a Man....

Unlike you know who...and he's 41..

abc_wn_webcast_football_070924_mn.jpg

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2497351 said:

So now the press has to be MMA fighters or else don't go near the Cowboys locker room? lol.

Let it go Terrell.

Do the team a favor and think about the good of the team.

Be the bigger man.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2497374 said:
So now the press has to be MMA fighters or else don't go near the Cowboys locker room? lol.

Let it go Terrell.

Do the team a favor and think about the good of the team.

Be the bigger man.

I got no beef at all w/ Owens standing up against the crap the writers spew about him.

Mosley is just another one in line.

Its always Owens has to do this or that. What about the media being responsible and accountable for the crap they put out? What about all the BS sensationlism that they are guilty of doing?

KICK HIS A WATERBOY

waterboy.jpg

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
It never happened because TO denied it later. Thats how it works around here.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
So...saying "whatchya got to say now, chump?" is physical intimidation? But, it's okay for the gofer from BSP...err, I mean ESPN to start swearing at CowboyChris?

Mmmmkay.

YAKUZA

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Its kinda like when Jim Rhome kept taunting Jim Everett with the "Chris" "Chris" crap..Everett eventually got mad and was gonna beat his arse.

I've heard Mosley numerous times the past 4-6 weeks, and he has definitely been banging on TO and a number of other Cowboy players. I guess he (and others like him) think they are above getting called out or potentially beat up over assinine comments, but they are not. If they are going to make fools of themselves and bash guys (men) then they have to be prepared that at some point, somebody is gonna get PO'd at them and confront them.

Mosley can be a punk in case nobody has noticed.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The media are the real bullies and thugs nowadays. If I was TO I'd sue for defamation of character...:mad::mad:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2497398 said:
So...saying "whatchya got to say now, chump?" is physical intimidation? But, it's okay for the gofer from BSP...err, I mean ESPN to start swearing at CowboyChris?

Mmmmkay.

YAKUZA

Where did anyone say the action of the ESPN guy were ok?

He's an idiot. He should have done what T.O. and Crayton should do.

Ignore it and worry about doing your job.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I listened to ESPN Radio quite a bit and I didn't here this.

he's lucky that's all that happened.

:rolleyes:

If true, I gurantee you most people on this forum would have felt threatened as well.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
In today's environment the last thing needed is a physical confrontation or even the perception of it. Time to pull TO aside and have him kool it. That will get him suspended and cost him a pile of money.

Not saying he did so don't jump on me. He just needs to take the high road and keep his mouth shut or this will turn around and be all over him again. Right now it's on Werder and ESPN. Let it stay that way.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Mark Tuinei almost beat the pulp out of Skip Bayless for making up stuff about Troy. If you go after a player publicly you better expect that they might come after you.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2497428 said:
I listened to ESPN Radio quite a bit and I didn't here this.

:rolleyes:

If true, I gurantee you most people on this forum would have felt threatened as well.

I wouldn't. Its outside the lockerroom at Texas Stadium. I'd yap right back at him and keep my cool. If he cannot do the same then I just got a nice financial windfall.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2497457 said:
Mark Tuinei almost beat the pulp out of Skip Bayless for making up stuff about Troy. If you go after a player publicly you better expect that they might come after you.

Exactly. If its bad enough and blatant enough and and flat out incorrect.

I can see a mediot getting his A kicked at some event.

Don't say nothing....won't be nothing.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I heard that and he said TO was calling him a chump, and TO's buddy Damon Jones was kind of joining in, but there wasn't ever any real physical threat. Mosley is a real smart *** and is always joking around and exaggerating... That's probably what you heard.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Good thing Matt didn't run into Ed Werder's intern/bodyguard that confronted CowboyChris- he'd really pee himself over that bad hombre.

:lmao2: