Matt Mosley and allegations of physical intimidation from T.O and entourage...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jobberone;2497429 said:
In today's environment the last thing needed is a physical confrontation or even the perception of it. Time to pull TO aside and have him kool it. That will get him suspended and cost him a pile of money.

Not saying he did so don't jump on me. He just needs to take the high road and keep his mouth shut or this will turn around and be all over him again. Right now it's on Werder and ESPN. Let it stay that way.

Bingo. Right or wrong owens needs to put it all on ignore.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2497506 said:
Good thing Matt didn't run into Ed Werder's intern/bodyguard that confronted CowboyChris- he'd really pee himself over that bad hombre.

:lmao2:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :lmao2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
5Countem5;2497506 said:
Good thing Matt didn't run into Ed Werder's intern/bodyguard that confronted CowboyChris- he'd really pee himself over that bad hombre.

:lmao2:

Im getting upset over you?? I work for ESPN !!!

You betta recognize.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2497457 said:
Mark Tuinei almost beat the pulp out of Skip Bayless for making up stuff about Troy. If you go after a player publicly you better expect that they might come after you.
That's a nice rule to live by. For guys who aspire to do prison time.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dallas;2497548 said:
Ummm it's a joke. Go back and watch the CC video.

Well it wasn't funny. I was hoping you did, I was going to have you put fire Tony Kornheiser (sp) suggestion in the suggestion box.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
You know what I'd love to see. A professional athlete or any public figure that feels they have been unjustly smeared in the press hiring a private investigator to dig up dirt on the reporter that smeared them. Think about it. TO is rich so he can afford it and how sweet would the revenge be if they found out he was cheating on his wife, frequenting strip clubs, frequently uses the n-word around friends, or had some other embarrasing episode in his past and TO was able to announce it to the world with all the evidence to back it up. I wonder why noone has ever done this. These people in the press sit up on their high horses looking for any opportunity to destroy the reputations of famous people and you just know they are not perfect people. I'm sure they all have skeletons in their closet and I'd love to some of them get exposed.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I've wondered about this too. You know it would be easy for an athlete to do, the money would be nothing for them, and they could have the last laugh at the reporters.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2497351 said:
I heard it. Mosely is such a wimpy dude that a group of nuns carrying a box full of kittens would intimidate him. Shesh!
:lmao:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2497428 said:
I listened to ESPN Radio quite a bit and I didn't here this.

:rolleyes:

If true, I gurantee you most people on this forum would have felt threatened as well.

I wouldn't I would love to get into a fight with one of these celebrities law suit!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Reaction score
jcblanco22;2497330 said:
I am hoping someone in the DFW area or who might have been listening online can clarify this. BTW, my apologies if someone already started a thread on this, but I didn't catch one.

The show that comes on 103.3 FM in Dallas after the Michael Irvin Show (Galloway and Co. perhaps?) had current ESPN and former DMN writer Matt Mosely on this afternoon. I wasn't able to catch the entire segment, but I did hear Mosely alluding to something about T.O. confronting him last night outside the locker room with an "entourage" and repeatedly asking him "what'cha gonna say now chump?". Mosely described it as pure physical intimidation and that someone stepped into the middle of it to break it up. He teased that he'd reveal more in their 3 o'clock hour and that he'd also be dropping the name of who had been the peacemaker (made it sound as if it was definitely a Cowboys player or member of the organization that the audience would readily recognize the name of).

I could not listen to the rest of the show and am hoping someone did catch it and can expound on what else was said by Mosely. Many thanks in advance.:)

If this is true then mad props to T.O. for doing this. About time the Cowboys start to hate on the media. The media hates us, it is about time the Boyz hate back. Mad props to T.O.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Batman;2497748 said:
If this is true then mad props to T.O. for doing this. About time the Cowboys start to hate on the media. The media hates us, it is about time the Boyz hate back. Mad props to T.O.

Mad props? If this is true that makes owens a bigger jerk. He needs to let it go. Don't give them any thing period.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I say line em and knock em down TO.

Good work punkin Mosely the mamma's boy.

Batman

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2497783 said:
Mad props? If this is true that makes owens a bigger jerk. He needs to let it go. Don't give them any thing period.

Yes mad props. About time someone stands up and puts some of these haters in the media in their place. They think they can just get away with hatin on Dallas for no reason, so why not hate them back. I am proud of T.O. for being the way he is to the media. About time. I hope for more hate towards the media from the Cowboys and that T.O. has started up something new and more Cowboys start doing this.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2497527 said:
That's a nice rule to live by. For guys who aspire to do prison time.

Beating somebody up in a fight is not going to have anyone doing any more than a night in jail at best. It will cost you in the wallet in a lawsuit though.

Edit to add that if it is a legit fight where both parties threw punches, then BOTH will go to jail for the night, and the judge will settle who owes what in court.