Matt Mosley and allegations of physical intimidation from T.O and entourage...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Batman;2497834 said:
Yes mad props. About time someone stands up and puts some of these haters in the media in their place. They think they can just get away with hatin on Dallas for no reason, so why not hate them back. I am proud of T.O. for being the way he is to the media. About time. I hope for more hate towards the media from the Cowboys and that T.O. has started up something new and more Cowboys start doing this.

I would be proud if he went the smarter rout and just didn't "DO" media.
But than that wouldn't give him his face time.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2497857 said:
Beating somebody up in a fight is not going to have anyone doing any more than a night in jail at best. It will cost you in the wallet in a lawsuit though.

Edit to add that if it is a legit fight where both parties threw punches, then BOTH will go to jail for the night, and the judge will settle who owes what in court.

The key is to get the other guy to swing first.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This story is such bullcrap.

T.O. has never been a thug that runs around with a gang.

But because he is a black athlete who has a reputation as a "trouble maker" suddenly many believe he is a thug gang banger picking on a poor little white guy.

Give me a break.

:rolleyes:

ndanger

Reaction score
That's funny because in his post game press conference he was joking around with Mosely. Go figure. Galloway is a freakin' joke and Moseley always shines his chrome when he's on. It's laughable at how stupid they are. No wonder Albert Breer took the first flight out of Dallas. He did not want his name being associated with the DFW press.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2497374 said:
So now the press has to be MMA fighters or else don't go near the Cowboys locker room? lol.

Let it go Terrell.

Do the team a favor and think about the good of the team.

Be the bigger man.

in other words, TO could of asked him in not so "intimidating" methods as Mosley says it was, just that Mosley took it that way because he is a wus...

Boys4Life

Reaction score
I think it's time for us as fans to take the war of words back to the mediots from not only BSPN, but the Dallas scum buckets as well. To let them know we are sick of their **** and that they need to be held accountable for the crap they spew. They aren't reporters anyway, just gossip columnists.
Did anyone catch the Ravens post game interviews Sunday? Geez, talk about man love. I swear one reporter kissed R. Lewis's shoe.

Just once I'd like to hear or read a Cowboys homer for a change. That's a big reason why I only listen to Cowboys guys. I know everyone else will just be spewing garbage.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Batman:
The media hates us, it is about time the Boyz hate back. Mad props to T.O.
Boys4Life
I think it's time for us as fans to take the war.

Amazing to see how much hate Owens is fostering in his fans. Hate.

Would we be having ANY of these issues if the cancer was not on our team?
He infects an entire country.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2498470 said:
TO = OJ Simpson II.

He will be in prison within 10 years.

Oldschool7 =
HeadUpButt.jpg

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2497428 said:
I listened to ESPN Radio quite a bit and I didn't here this.

:rolleyes:

If true, I gurantee you most people on this forum would have felt threatened as well.

I would be intimidated by something saying "whatcha gonna say now?"??? lmao no.

I'd be more scared if that was a group of giants fans and I was the only cowboys fan, bc at a sports bar the people are drunk and more prone to violence..

T.O is not going to actually attack a member of the media. He isn't stupid. That would literally end any chance of H.O.F etc.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2498481 said:
Batman:
Boys4Life

Amazing to see how much hate Owens is fostering in his fans. Hate.

Would we be having ANY of these issues if the cancer was not on our team?
He infects an entire country.

Somebody ban this momo already. All he does is troll.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Tom Jackson, about TO: "I've read the book"
Sterling Sharpe about TO: "My father said, when someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time.

History:
Owens_Fight_Philly.jpg

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Tom Jackson: I've read the book
Sterling Sharpe: Like my daddy said, "when someone tells you who they are believe it the first time"

OwensFined.jpg

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
History: Oldschool's tenure at cowboyszone pretending to love the cowboys is done. Banned by mods.