Matt Patricia

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why on earth would you want a guy who's coaching the worst defense in the league? Goodness.......

At this point....I wouldn't even want him coaching my defense let alone my team.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
The dude is horrible, he is the Darrell Bevell of defensive coordinators.
Opposite of Seattle where the defense bails out the offense, in NE the offense bails out the defense. This guy would be a short bearded flaming disaster of a head coach.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
nobody there would be good without bellichick on the sidelines. josh mcdaniel went off on his own and it was an embarassment

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Opposite of Seattle where the defense bails out the offense, in NE the offense bails out the defense. This guy would be a short bearded flaming disaster of a head coach.
No, he isn't.

And the defense has won championships in NE.

LOL. Bruh. Cut it out.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Aren't you a Seahawks fan?

We really are the best fansite on the web. Even for other fans. LOL

TonyS

Reaction score
This has been talked about before. I would like to bring it up again. I feel like this would not only be a bold move but bringing him in as a head coach would be awesome in my opinion. Coming from a winning organization arguably the greatest coach to understudy and with a great defensive mind, this guy could transform this team I think. Thoughts?
Only if Brady comes with him. We already have a bend but don't break defense, which is Patricia's game as well.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Amen. His mentor is a defensive guy. He has learned from the best. The Cowboys greatest coach of all time was a defensive guy. Defense rules.
Yup, Boxer. When we have the talent we do on offense, you sign a defensive-minded coach and have him hire a great o-coordinator. Let him fix our D. Our damned Achilles heal.

Similar to the Rams, but reversed. They hired a great offense-oriented coach and covered down by hiring a great d-coord.

Pay no attention to that Seahawks fan. Most of em started watching football in 2013.