Maximum Overdrive

nobody

Reaction score
Welcome. Be sure to post a lot in the main forum and try to positively contribute to conversations. When you're seen doing that, it fools the mods into thinking that you are trustworthy enough to create threads and have likes.

crazyeddie

Reaction score
Well I feel special, I got my like button at around 30 posts.

I'm gonna change my name to Special Ed!;)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome aboard Maxi! Don't listen to these guys, the "like" button comes at random. I think I posted about 150 times before I got mine....not that I'm complaining. I didn't see much to like anyway. :laugh:
I think I hit 300 with Idgit teasing me every day. I think he rather enjoyed it. I am showing him though, I am not giving him any of my cherished and hoarded likes. There mine!! All Miiiiinnnnnneeeee!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahahahah. That last h is silent.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I hit 300 with Idgit teasing me every day. I think he rather enjoyed it. I am showing him though, I am not giving him any of my cherished and hoarded likes. There mine!! All Miiiiinnnnnneeeee!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahahahah. That last h is silent.
You always were a like hoarder. They should send someone to your house and clean it up, you may have a problem.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'll come easily to you. It's just a different set up.
But I am finding the APC, Aholes Per Capita, to be at least the same. I think it's a rule with Cowboys fans. Where at least five of ye shall gather, one with be an awesome person. I like it, gives balance to the universe.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But I am finding the APC, Aholes Per Capita, to be at least the same. I think it's a rule with Cowboys fans. Where at least five of ye shall gather, one with be an awesome person. I like it, gives balance to the universe.
What really stands out to me is the fact that the threads are nearly identical, no matter how stupid the premise. (Excluding that "If Dak were a tree, what kind would he be?" thread........That may be the single most inane thread I've ever seen that didn't have BBIC's name attached.)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You always were a like hoarder. They should send someone to your house and clean it up, you may have a problem.
I am just waiting for the right moment to unleash them upon mankind and womankind, especially womankind, in a likefest never seen before. Every person will feel good about themselves for just one moment in time. And, unfortunately, return to a meaningless and worthless existence but they will know. at one time, they were liked.

Anyone ask how many we get a day and when they replenish? That was The Great Mystery over there. I always assumed everybody had run out when I didn't get any. Made me like myself better.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What really stands out to me is the fact that the threads are nearly identical, no matter how stupid the premise. (Excluding that "If Dak were a tree, what kind would he be?" thread........That may be the single most inane thread I've ever seen that didn't have BBIC's name attached.)
LOL, the Dak love is strong with some.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am just waiting for the right moment to unleash them upon mankind and womankind, especially womankind, in a likefest never seen before. Every person will feel good about themselves for just one moment in time. And, unfortunately, return to a meaningless and worthless existence but they will know. at one time, they were liked.

Anyone ask how many we get a day and when they replenish? That was The Great Mystery over there. I always assumed everybody had run out when I didn't get any. Made me like myself better.
As long as we had to wait for them, and as many as BBIC (Doctor Chicken) gets, I have to believe they're unlimited.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as we had to wait for them, and as many as BBIC (Doctor Chicken) gets, I have to believe they're unlimited.
He introduced himself as the "best liked poster" before I knew it was him. And he didn't divulge who he was immediately. I think Londy outed him or he mentioned Muse and slipped up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He introduced himself as the "best liked poster" before I knew it was him. And he didn't divulge who he was immediately. I think Londy outed him or he mentioned Muse and slipped up.
As I just told him "elsewhere", he needs to stop drunk posting.

crazyeddie

Reaction score
Nope...crazyeddie is much better!!
Lol,you know I swiped that name from an old commercial I used to see on TV as a child.

There was a furniture store called crazy eddies and this guy would be screaming in the commercial how his prices were so low,he was practically giving it all away.

At the end he'd scream,our prices are INSANE!
Lol,It was hilarious.

BTW,my first name really is Eddie though.:)

haleyrules

Reaction score
Lol,you know I swiped that name from an old commercial I used to see on TV as a child.

There was a furniture store called crazy eddies and this guy would be screaming in the commercial how his prices were so low,he was practically giving it all away.

At the end he'd scream,our prices are INSANE!
Lol,It was hilarious.

BTW,my first name really is Eddie though.:)
Hey Eddie. Where was that commercial run. Seems to be a common theme.