Maximum Overdrive

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome, The Gip has been our Judas goat.

max, it will take some posts out in the Fan Forum to get your likes and watch complaining about not having them. (There's a guy here, you'll know him by his disguise. He has a red blanket over his head and ping pong balls on top, don't anger him by bittchin' bout the likes, took me 300 posts and he enjoyed every minute of it).

maxdogg

Reaction score
LOL thanks CC. I would have given you a shout out on your intro thread but It seemed out of place as the thread has evolved into something else.:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL thanks CC. I would have given you a shout out on your intro thread but It seemed out of place as the thread has evolved into something else.:)
What? No!!! LOL, I don't know how many something else's it's been, I try to stay on point, it's all their fault.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
hey maxx wow i cannot believe how many from DC are over here cool i feel like i know people already hahahaha

maxdogg

Reaction score
I know CC said to not ***** about likes but how do you give likes? I cant seem to do that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What? No!!! LOL, I don't know how many something else's it's been, I try to stay on point, it's all their fault.
Riiiiiiigggghhhhttttt! You went off topic in your own introduction thread, and that's just how we like it!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey all Glad to see so many familiar faces.
GP invited me so blame him.
Welcome aboard Maxi! Don't listen to these guys, the "like" button comes at random. I think I posted about 150 times before I got mine....not that I'm complaining. I didn't see much to like anyway. :laugh:

maxdogg

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Maxi! Don't listen to these guys, the "like" button comes at random. I think I posted about 150 times before I got mine....not that I'm complaining. I didn't see much to like anyway. :laugh:
Thanks Wild! I guess it will take me awhile to figure everything out.