Mayans MC . Sons Of Anarchy Spinoff

lukin2006

Reaction score
It was a rhetorical question.

I thought it was a good question? It made me wonder if that is part of bike culture as well. But to be fair Gemma was not your typical mother, that's for sure.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looking forward to it! I love ancient history.

Any word on whether they'll be delving into the pre-classic era (c. 2000 BC to 250 AD) or if they are going to focus on the more developed Mayan societies of the Archaic periods?
Don't be ridiculous, the show isn't about history. Mayans weren't real!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At the beginning I was a bit disappointed in the acting, the Spanish they spoke was not good. I got over it after a while and ended up enjoying it.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! I love ancient history.

Any word on whether they'll be delving into the pre-classic era (c. 2000 BC to 250 AD) or if they are going to focus on the more developed Mayan societies of the Archaic periods?

:lmao:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out and see how I feel. I liked SOA but I felt like it got a little long in the tooth for me towards the end. I did finish it but it started feeling like it was kind of the same thing over and over again. Somebody betrays somebody. Gang fight. Bike chase scene. Table meeting. Character dies. Repeat. Wondering if this show will be any different.

Yeah I'm being the debbie downer in the thread. :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FX replays the series by showing a episode every night.

Or rent the DVD's. Get season one and you will be seriously hooked.
Hell, didn't take me but a couple of episodes to get hooked and put my exercise bike in front of the TV and make rrrrruuuuuuunnnndddddddddeeeeennnnndddddddd rrrrruuuuuuunnnndddddddddeeeeennnnndddddddd sounds during commercials and look tough.