Mayans MC . Sons Of Anarchy Spinoff

lukin2006

Reaction score
Not only was it good, near they end showed how drop 40 super quick...lol...learn about gang life and diet :laugh::laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not only was it good, near they end showed how drop 40 super quick...lol...learn about gang life and diet :laugh::laugh:
Well, most people would have to lose a leg for 40, so don't get any ideas about opening a new kind of gym! "Lukin's Weight Loss Clinic and Guillotine Emporium"

lukin2006

Reaction score
Well, most people would have to lose a leg for 40, so don't get any ideas about opening a new kind of gym! "Lukin's Weight Loss Clinic and Guillotine Emporium"

A community full of legless people...

My slogan "as seen on mayan's mc, lose 40 lbs quick ... same day."

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Kind of a slow start for me as far as quality acting but I’m expecting it to get better as most shows are kinda lame at first.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was ok at best for me. however to be fair it will take some time to get to know the different members of the gang, what kind of person each is and so on.

Personally I think I liked the first episode of The Purge (10 episode series) on USA better. Was on same night and time.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
FX replays the series by showing a episode every night.

Or rent the DVD's. Get season one and you will be seriously hooked.

Thanks for the heads up. I downloaded it and have watched the first 5 1/2 seasons.

I thought the first couple of seasons were really good then it started to go off the rails a bit towards the end of season 4 for me with all the back and forth with clay/jacks and gemma/tara.

Seems to be getting back on track on season 6.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the heads up. I downloaded it and have watched the first 5 1/2 seasons.

I thought the first couple of seasons were really good then it started to go off the rails a bit towards the end of season 4 for me with all the back and forth with clay/jacks and gemma/tara.

Seems to be getting back on track on season 6.
:thumbup:

Another heads up....the end of season 6 and all of season 7 are bloody.

lukin2006

Reaction score
It was ok at best for me. however to be fair it will take some time to get to know the different members of the gang, what kind of person each is and so on.

Personally I think I liked the first episode of The Purge (10 episode series) on USA better. Was on same night and time.

I'm 3 episodes in on the purge. Great show. I hope they do another 10 next year. The movies are great.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Me too.
I will give it time.

I do remember Sutter saying there wouldn’t be any SOA in the show until it was successful on its on.. then... BOOM - Gemma! ..... BOOM a gratuitous SOA gang of bikers to help out for 10 seconds.