Maybe Garrett is a good practice coach

Pokes12

Reaction score
I agree about the offensive didn't adjust but the Falcons had something to do with that too. I'm not saying it was a great performance but man we lead by 14 points on 3 different occasions, the entire team didn't suck today. If you want to look at teams that sucked today look at the Dolphins, Jaguars, Bears etc. Those teams sucked today.

Zero points and negative yards running in the second half. Deplorable. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!!!

Pokes12

Reaction score
They had a fantastic game plan that led to 28 first-half points. The one time Weeden diverged from it, he threw an awful pick. In the second half, sure, Atlanta adjusted and stuffed the box. But there was no magical adjustment that was going to beat that: we simply didn't have the personnel or talent to beat that.

Would you blame the Jaguars' coaches for not adjusting to the Patriots?

Weeden can throw the ball. Why did he not air it out even once down the field? We became so dimensional we made it easy for the Falcons to win. If you are going to lose then at least throw the kitchen sink at me!!!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Garrett cost us 3 points with unforgivable clock mgmt

and we lost by 11. I agree with the other poster that said we lost because our coordinators didn't adjust when things weren't working.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This thread is funny, Dallas wins, well Linehan is great Garrett has nothing to do with it yet we lose a game with multiple key players missing and it is Garrett. Make up your minds, lol

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Weeden can throw the ball. Why did he not air it out even once down the field?
You saw him step out of his comfort zone and do that. Remember that awful INT?

Weeden didn't air it out because (a) he's really bad at it, and (b) our WRs don't get open.