Maybe this isnt our year

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2476970 said:
it was but we still have 2 probowl wrs,a probowl TE, a probowl rb and qb, and a good offensive line. the Ravens have like 16 players on IR. injuries are no excuse.

The Ravens are also sitting at 9-4...WOW! And they could very well beat Pitt to tie them in the AFCN.

I have no idea why WE can't overcome injuries.

Boysboy

Reaction score
cowboys5;2477093 said:
would the ravens be good if they lost ed reed for the year

I believe they also lost one, maybe both of their OTs. I believe they also lost their NT. Isn't Willis McGahee gone too?

Yah-they have some very significant ones-even more so than the likes of Reed. But, en yet, they don't play like it at all.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2476702 said:
And before you make a list perhaps you should look around the league and see how other teams are dealing with the same issues.

Our situation is neither unique nor dire.

:hammer:

Not to mention the fact that the Dallas Cowboys are loaded with talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

The only injury that put us in a real bind was Tony Romo. However, if we would have had a decent option at Backup QB, things wouldn't have been so bad.

If we don't make the Playoffs, injuries shouldn't factor into Jerry Jones' decision to retain Wade Phillips or not.

seniorette

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2475295 said:
Hey I take offense to that. LoL look at the sig

Yes, but you put that there in 2006, a prophet your not.:p:

I agree this has really been the year of injuries.
BUT just think what we can start out looking forward to next April.
Super Bowl bound. At least till training camp, they should all be healthy till then.
Enjoy the journey.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477106 said:
The Ravens are also sitting at 9-4...WOW! And they could very well beat Pitt to tie them in the AFCN.

I have no idea why WE can't overcome injuries.

We have as good of a record as 4 division leading teams and have a winning record despite some key losses through out the season. We can all say injuries are no excuse and to an extent you are right but there is no way we are as good of a team or as strong of a team when we lose those key players. No team is.