Mayfield vs Dak

Verdict

Reaction score
Looks like Mayfield may be cut by the Browns. Would you take Mayfield over Dak?

This isn’t a Dak hate thread. If you want to turn it into that go somewhere else.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

RaZon

Reaction score
I gotta give Baker his props for getting in there early on with the endorsements/commercials, got in before it became obvious he sucked. Remember RGIII doing the same thing before we found out he sucked. Both guys made a lot of $$$$$ off BSing,

Dak is on a whole other level than Mayfield, not close at all, not a little bit. Dak is borderline good, Baker is can he stay employed,

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Mayfield may be cut by the Browns. Would you take Mayfield over Dak?

This isn’t a Dak hate thread. If you want to turn it into that go somewhere else.

Yes as they are pretty much on the same talent level but Mayfield is healthier than Rayne.
Non-issue here as we are strapped by that contract of DOOM.......3 more years of nothing but check-downs and excuses.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They arent even remotely close. Dak is 10000 times better.

If that's the case then Brady and Rodgers must be 4000000 times better than Dak.

The reality is Dak is only slightly better than Mayfield. Anyone saying they would take Dak over Mayfield, and I would be one, isn't really saying much. All it is saying is that Dak is a slightly better version of a crap QB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, he's a team leader. that's all we look for in a QB. and he's a good guy. I bet he would pick up cups all over the stadium and could hit the trash can on the first try.

I'd also take him in a throwing contest. I've never seen or heard of dak beating anyone in a throwing contest.

Blake

Reaction score
It’s threads such as this, that make me wish to know how to run an sql injection that deletes another poster’s profile.

I kid mods. I kid.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sober Johnny Manziel? Nah. I can definitely say with 100% confidence that Dak is better than Mayfield. Not exactly a high bar to clear there...

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I don't see Mayfield getting another starting gig if the Browns cut him unless he stumbles into one via injury. If Dallas were to cut Dak I think he would be brought in as a starter somewhere else.