Mayweather vs. Cotto

juck

Reaction score
Anyone watching? I HOPE Cotto whips his butt. I cant stand this whiny ego driven lunatic. He is ducking Manny. Manny agreed to any testing and he still ducks. I really hope cotto can whip him.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I want Cotto to win and I see an opportunity for an upset. Cotto seems to have cleared his head and still has a good skill set. Mayweather has a prison term looming and that disgraceful win over Ortiz. Mayweather is prime for the fall. I just wish this was Pac in the ring because he would KO Mayweather.

Reaction score
Who in their right mind wouldn't be watching? Only thing else that is on is two very boring NBA series which are pretty much over. I got Floyd winning by decision.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I hope Cotto wins but there is no way I ever pay to see another boxing or UFC match. I was burned on Tyson Holyfield 2......never again :laugh1:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4549226 said:
Who in their right mind wouldn't be watching? Only thing else that is on is two very boring NBA series which are pretty much over. I got Floyd winning by decision.

anyone that doest want to pay 60 bucks for this fight!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
You can go plenty of places to watch this fight for next to nothing. Probably in most of your areas too.

I will watch it and I do expect Mayweather to actually pull off the knockout.

I would expect Manny would give a good fight...but I don't think Manny would beat him either.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Good chance to try and make some money tomorrow given how much of an underdog Cotto is.

Cotto fights orthodox, but he's a lefty dominant fighter. Fighters with a strong jab who have been willing to pressure Floyd have found success, it's just that some have abandoned it mid-fight (ODLH, Judah, Castillo) for whatever reason.

If Cotto is willing to push, use his jab, and rip the body like he loves to do, he can make this fight VERY interesting.

But if Cotto tries to make this an actual boxing match on pure skill, Floyd's going to rip him apart.

Cotto needs to make this dirty, sorta like Victor Ortiz was beginning to do, before the headbutt. Make the fight grimy, put him against the ropes, and make Floyd work off the ropes.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
JonJon;4549291 said:
Mayweather will destroy Cotto.

Mayweather's game is in every way better than Cotto's. I agree with you that Cotto has no chance in hell to win. Put another one in the win column for Floyd.

juck

Reaction score
BigWillie;4550025 said:
Good chance to try and make some money tomorrow given how much of an underdog Cotto is.

Cotto fights orthodox, but he's a lefty dominant fighter. Fighters with a strong jab who have been willing to pressure Floyd have found success, it's just that some have abandoned it mid-fight (ODLH, Judah, Castillo) for whatever reason.

If Cotto is willing to push, use his jab, and rip the body like he loves to do, he can make this fight VERY interesting.

But if Cotto tries to make this an actual boxing match on pure skill, Floyd's going to rip him apart.

Cotto needs to make this dirty, sorta like Victor Ortiz was beginning to do, before the headbutt. Make the fight grimy, put him against the ropes, and make Floyd work off the ropes.

Yea it is. I took Cotto but I didnt put down much. It may be very intersting

MC KAos

Reaction score
i highly doubt floyd destroys him, cotto is a good fighter. i think floyd will win a unanimous decision, no ko

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4549819 said:
You can go plenty of places to watch this fight for next to nothing. Probably in most of your areas too.

I will watch it and I do expect Mayweather to actually pull off the knockout.

I would expect Manny would give a good fight...but I don't think Manny would beat him either.

Only place I know that has it is Hooters and they charge $10 at the door and you basically stand there for 3 hours.

jcollins28

Reaction score
If Cotto had any chance of winning Floyd would not be fighting him. I would love to see an upset but slim chance of it actually happening.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4550055 said:
Just like he was suppose to destroy Ortiz right? Instead he needed a cheap shot to win.

Lol did you even see that fight? Mayweather was all over Ortiz. Ortiz couldn't even land solid punches and got hit when he tried to open up, which is why he got frustrated and intentionally headbutted Mayweather. Ortiz would have gotten knocked out eventually. And btw, it was not a cheap shot. The ref waived them into action; Ortiz had his hands down trying to hug Mayweather and paid the price.

Reaction score
JonJon;4550990 said:
Lol did you even see that fight? Mayweather was all over Ortiz. Ortiz couldn't even land solid punches and got hit when he tried to open up, which is why he got frustrated and intentionally headbutted Mayweather. Ortiz would have gotten knocked out eventually. And btw, it was not a cheap shot. The ref waived them into action; Ortiz had his hands down trying to hug Mayweather and paid the price.

Did you watch it? Ortiz was giving him everything he could handle and :lmao2: @ it not being a cheap shot. Floyd is that you?