Mazi Smith All Snaps vs Washington Week 18, Rams Week 8, Week 13 Seahawks, Week 16 Dolphins

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

Wow. I don't think I've ever labeled a player a bust, but that wasn't an impressive reel AT ALL. He either got man-handled, did nothing with a one-on-one blocking scheme, was slow off the ball and looked too passive. I didn't see not ONE play that impressed me. And I'm easily impressed when it comes to my Cowboys.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Wow. I don't think I've ever labeled a player a bust, but that wasn't an impressive reel AT ALL. He either got man-handled, did nothing with a one-on-one blocking scheme, was slow off the ball and looked too passive. I didn't see not ONE play that impressed me. And I'm easily impressed when it comes to my Cowboys.
Same thread a few posts later. Grade Jalen Carter the last 3 games. Be fair in your assessment.

mldardy

Reaction score
Now check out Jalen Carter snaps Week 18 vs lousy NYG OL, Week 17 Cardinal OL, Week 16 vs lousy NYG OL.

For those ripping Mazi Smith, what do you see in Jalen Carter in the above 3 clips?

You must have been reading my mind, I was getting ready to ask if anyone had clips of Jalen Carter before seeing this.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Brother I couldn't care less about Jalen Carter. The richest man can't buy time, so I try to spend mine wisely. I have no desire to watch anything related to Philthy. Unless they are playing my Cowboys of course. ;)
Only takes a few minutes. Don't you want to be fair when you grade a player? You would learn a whole lot in a couple of minutes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So how many really will know what they are truly looking at and know what the assignment really is.
I have not watched The clips yet. Hope to get time later.

However bad it may seem. I will not judge and will wait until next season. But we never hear his name during games as to making a big play.

Praxit

Reaction score
..right now we need big body to plug the hole.

If Mazi just do that, then Lb's can get to RB.

Anything else, is a bonus. Getting sack or TFL.

His latest reps Vs Wash are alright. He got push in the pocket. I didnt see him get shafted backwards.

Its promising.